Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Tackerdown

Banned
Ed, don't you make me flip a coin. I'm supposed to be at Ocean city jeep week, but on the other hand my lift tires and wheels will be on and I want to do the blues with no help.

I'm tempted to join you guys.

Temptation is an evil bitch.:banghead:

Haha:what::cool::screwy::eek::sly: flip that coin that's a tough one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Shit I might be changing my plans now if everyone is bagging out of OCMD. OCMD is first since I committed to it first but if everyone ditches that I will come. Put me as maybe

Sent from my iPhone

Emptybrass

Well since I got my jeep less then a month ago I wanted to get In on the next trip. Being my first jeep and have never been offload can my stock (400 mile stock) JKU handle the bunny trails? Is there anyone else who is going on the bunny trails?

jkmadness

Well since I got my jeep less then a month ago I wanted to get In on the next trip. Being my first jeep and have never been offload can my stock (400 mile stock) JKU handle the bunny trails? Is there anyone else who is going on the bunny trails?

Absolutely, plenty of stockers riding along.. Do you want me to add you to the list

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Yes it can handle the green trails easily and some of the easier blue trails

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Maybe that way we can all make it? I am itching to go back to rausch again but i want to hit blues and maybe a black.

jkmadness

What if we did a trip to rausch the weekend of the 31st?

It's too far gone now, and it will be mostly greens, the 31st is labor day weekend and I can guarantee you just about everybody would have plans. Sorry .man... We'll do it again in late September.

bl17z90

It's too far gone now, and it will be mostly greens, the 31st is labor day weekend and I can guarantee you just about everybody would have plans. Sorry .man... We'll do it again in late September.

Oh is it really? Huh guess I should pay better attnetion to the holidays :doh:

And I will still go even if its all greens. There is still fun to be had on the green trails :thumb:

Last edited:
Top Bottom