Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Veetz

Man you guys make this too hard ocean city or RC can both be done oc on sat and RC on Sunday?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is there a limit to group size going to rc

Limit?? as many that want to come are welcome.

I am currently trying to see if I can do both OC and RC.

I get easily pissed off with people at the beach, Rausch Creek is more my speed.

Tackerdown

Banned
Best News of the day,Looking forward to see you guys :yup:
looking forward to seeing you guys too. I have the itch and really need to get up there.

Man you guys make this too hard ocean city or RC can both be done oc on sat and RC on Sunday?

I think there will need to be a sunday list then.
Is there a limit to group size going to rc

No limit ,10 is usually a good # BUT IF WE HAVE a few cbs more will be ok.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Sounds like you made up your mind.... Come to RC

Convince Cozdude to do Rausch, and I'm in.

Girlfriend took my jeep to OCNJ for a week and her daughter was at the outer banks for a week.
They said they don't mind if we do Rausch instead.

Just gonna feel like an :asshat: if I bail on OC. plus rausch fits the budget a lot better.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Convince Cozdude to do Rausch, and I'm in.

Girlfriend took my jeep to OCNJ for a week and her daughter was at the outer banks for a week.
They said they don't mind if we do Rausch instead.

Just gonna feel like an :asshat: if I bail on OC. plus rausch fits the budget a lot better.

Shit no need to convince me lol I was waiting to see what you were doing. Well it looks like I'm in for Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone

jkmadness

As you can see on the first post, almost everyone is wheeling on Saturday,, if anyone wants to wheel Sunday also I will put it on the list, but the main day will be Saturday.

concarne

Put me in as a good maybe. Trying to see if I can camp Friday too. I'm a super noob without a CB. Is that cool?

KPM171

I'm in. Camping friday, wheeling Sat. and maybe Sun. if anyone wants to stay.:beer:

Nubs, am I gonna see you at the OC Friday morning or is that trip falling apart faster than a set of dentures held in place with some bubble yum?

Top Bottom