Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Sat only....how will I know where you guys are ...this will be my first time coming up to meet all of you, it sounds like you are pretty familiar with one another

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can't miss us most of us have wayalife windshield banners on and you will also see my jeep... My avatar is on my hood and my plate is jkmadness

Sat only....how will I know where you guys are ...this will be my first time coming up to meet all of you, it sounds like you are pretty familiar with one another

when you pull into the lot we usually park over on the left. try to be there around 8-8:30. that is when the lot is at its emptiest and easier to spot everyone.

last time i just took screens shots of a few of the guys rigs and looks for them

when you pull into the lot we usually park over on the left. try to be there around 8-8:30. that is when the lot is at its emptiest and easier to spot everyone.

last time i just took screens shots of a few of the guys rigs and looks for them

Great idea , screen shots work for thanks for the heads up and I have a couple of 2 way radios no cb yet is that cool

Last edited:
Hey coz what time do you usually leave from west Chester to get there

my house around 6, stop at wawa in exton right by the entrance to the turnpike, then hopefully on the road by 6:30 to get there around 8

my house around 6, stop at wawa in exton right by the entrance to the turnpike, then hopefully on the road by 6:30 to get there around 8

Ok sounds great ill get rolling around 5;30 maybe ill see yous on the way

Ok sounds great ill get rolling around 5;30 maybe ill see yous on the way

hopefully! when it gets closer we can talk about meeting up on the way as well if you like and carivan up the rest of the way. i know last time i met seanb123 at one of the rest stops on the turnpike and we drove from there together.

What trails is everyone wanting to hit? I know I wanna to try out the mud pit on the pole line again and maybe play around on the comp course.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm down for playing a bit in the comp course and the mud pit, but I still need to keep any damage to an absolute minimum as much as possible so greens and maybe some of the easier blues for me. I downloaded that badge of honor app so I want to do trail 11 to see if it even works and I'd love to go through the quarry and see the lake again.

I'm down for playing a bit in the comp course and the mud pit, but I still need to keep any damage to an absolute minimum as much as possible so greens and maybe some of the easier blues for me. I downloaded that badge of honor app so I want to do trail 11 to see if it even works and I'd love to go through the quarry and see the lake again.
I want to try the badge app to but keep forgetting. as for 11 it a cool trail more of an easy drive. and your jeeps bigger than mine so you'll have no problems with any of the trails we do.

I want to try the badge app to but keep forgetting. as for 11 it a cool trail more of an easy drive. and your jeeps bigger than mine so you'll have no problems with any of the trails we do.

Have they updated it so it works yet? Had it 2 times and it just hung loading.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I don't know how I missed this thread until now lol. Wish we could go but Jackie (ninjaturtle) and I will be away that weekend. See you guys on the next one : )

hopefully! when it gets closer we can talk about meeting up on the way as well if you like and carivan up the rest of the way. i know last time i met seanb123 at one of the rest stops on the turnpike and we drove from there together.

Coz that sounds great, lets stay on top of it

Yeh I'm pretty sure we did it last time but I didn't know about that badge stuff. Figured why not give it a try - I think its a great idea though. And yeh I have bigger tires than you but also don't really know what I am doing lol. Plus my damage range literally has to stay at practically zero. My Jeep is a lease and I figure only about a 30% or so chance I won't be buying it out, but just in case..... lol

Yeh I'm pretty sure we did it last time but I didn't know about that badge stuff. Figured why not give it a try - I think its a great idea though. And yeh I have bigger tires than you but also don't really know what I am doing lol. Plus my damage range literally has to stay at practically zero. My Jeep is a lease and I figure only about a 30% or so chance I won't be buying it out, but just in case..... lol

Lol that's what I said about my lease. Now it's a zero percent chance I'm not buying it

Sent from my iPhone

Lol that's what I said about my lease. Now it's a zero percent chance I'm not buying it

Sent from my iPhone

Well I'm going to have practically no miles on it when its up, and now that they pushed the next gen until the year after I'll be shopping I just don't know lol. But if they give me a crazy deal on a new Rubi or something, I may have to take it. I figure save my money for the buy out and mods and just do some little bolt on stuff that I can put back to stock easily, just in case. That also includes not having too many things coming in contact with rocks lol

Well I'm going to have practically no miles on it when its up, and now that they pushed the next gen until the year after I'll be shopping I just don't know lol. But if they give me a crazy deal on a new Rubi or something, I may have to take it. I figure save my money for the buy out and mods and just do some little bolt on stuff that I can put back to stock easily, just in case. That also includes not having too many things coming in contact with rocks lol

Ahh yea I wouldn't want to get screwed by that . I leased 2 vans once and wont do it again.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom