Rear bumper removal

WJCO

Meme King
Well shit, I just opened my box from EVO to reveal they didn't send me the D ring mounts. All I got was the fascia. I'm assuming I need the D ring mounts to install the fascia or am I wrong!l? View attachment 244721

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Double check your invoice. They sell it two separate ways. With or without the rings, see what was on the invoice. Sorry either way that you may have to wait. Do it all at once though.

BertaNation

Looks good in my opinion. It's how I run anyway. Here's a pic but it does have EVO d-ring mounts installed and lights on top. Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of things.

main.php

I think benatc1 might have more of what you're wanting to see.

I really like the no rear bumper look. And would like to run without one. But the only thing that concerns me is possibly damaging the bottom side of the tub on one of the corners.
Maybe coming off a ledge or backing into something in a tight spot. U every had or seen this happen?
I have used the corner of my bumper several times backing into rocks.

WJCO

Meme King
I really like the no rear bumper look. And would like to run without one. But the only thing that concerns me is possibly damaging the bottom side of the tub on one of the corners.
Maybe coming off a ledge or backing into something in a tight spot. U every had or seen this happen?
I have used the corner of my bumper several times backing into rocks.

This has been discussed on the forum a couple times at least and I don't recall anyone ever having it happen.

BertaNation

This has been discussed on the forum a couple times at least and I don't recall anyone ever having it happen.

Thx. Speaking of old topics. I found a topic that google lead me too but I can't seem to locate it here through the search bar. a link from anyone would be appreciated. Topic is non-rubicon rear d-44 shaft upgrade

Finished up my d ring / rear skid / receiver. The receiver is way too long. In the future I will modify my bike rack to accommodate a shorter tube. Otherwise pretty happy with it. Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom