Rebel off-road coilover kit ?

zombjep

:cheesy: It still cracks me up that they would tell you that the coils on your coils overs were installed backwards.

Well in their defense, one of them was installed upside down. But no harm done. I took it down to ORE and they fixed it right up :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mbair

price

full rebel bolt on is 4800 bucks.
evo full bolt on kit is 4100 bucks
evo front bolt on and rear with the evo lever is 4950 bucks.
just throwing some prices out there.

Are you sure this is correct? I thought the evo lever for the rear was 4900 alone. Not including the front.

LoPo

Caught the Bug
He's talking bolt on coil overs, not weld on Evo lever

:cheesy: Beat me to it within a slip second :crazyeyes:

He's probably referring to this specific statement from olram.

"evo front bolt on and rear with the evo lever is 4950 bucks. "

Which I assume olram is talking about the bypass-less EVOLever which is cheaper than that DTD EVOLever which is around $4,900.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
He's probably referring to this specific statement from olram.

"evo front bolt on and rear with the evo lever is 4950 bucks. "

Which I assume olram is talking about the bypass-less EVOLever which is cheaper than that DTD EVOLever which is around $4,900.

I think it was the regular evolever and not the dtd. This was a long time ago I looked at their prices. Hate when these old threads get dug up.
Bottom line is evo bolt on is s better design and cost less than the rebel bolt on kit. I think rebel copied the evo rear set up with different upper rear brackets and ditched that big ass bracket.

Last edited:

Mbair

Yes I was referring to that statement exactly. I had been looking into the lever setup and knew the rear was almost 5000 alone. So when he said that I almost crapped myself and went directly to the site!!
Oh well.

BTW im a long time reader of the site but have never posted before. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
I have posted on other forums for a long time but this one seems to have more definitive info. So here I will stay.

Thanks Guys!

-Mike

olram30

Yes I was referring to that statement exactly. I had been looking into the lever setup and knew the rear was almost 5000 alone. So when he said that I almost crapped myself and went directly to the site!!
Oh well.

BTW im a long time reader of the site but have never posted before. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
I have posted on other forums for a long time but this one seems to have more definitive info. So here I will stay.

Thanks Guys!

-Mike

At the time I was referring to this set up, I think with the coil overs it comes out to 3000.

Attachments

• 1423684013746.jpg
    1423684013746.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 117

Mbair

Ok I've seen that setup once before but was never able to find it again.

I think Ill wait a few months and save the DTD. Id rather save and buy once rather than getting something a little cheaper and not being completely happy.

olram30

Ok I've seen that setup once before but was never able to find it again.

I think Ill wait a few months and save the DTD. Id rather save and buy once rather than getting something a little cheaper and not being completely happy.

It's the same design I think, just doesn't have the bypass shocks. You could add those later. Same with the front, you could add the dtd brackets and do just the coil overs.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It's the same design I think, just doesn't have the bypass shocks. You could add those later. Same with the front, you could add the dtd brackets and do just the coil overs.

It's different. You can't add the bypass to this. However you can run the DTD frame and add the bypass later.

Top Bottom