Recent Shooting and Discussion

Gbint

Wow. Door rates don’t seem to support that theory. Would need to be close to 200.00 hourly for a decent return. Guess they just focus on new/used car sales for profit. Any openings? I’m game.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. Door rates don’t seem to support that theory. Would need to be close to 200.00 hourly for a decent return. Guess they just focus on new/used car sales for profit. Any openings? I’m game.

I work in the industry. Most techs make between 25-30 USD per hour. If they're fast they can beat the actual clock time that they work. A damn good driveability tech can flag way more hours when he works fast and come out with a salary of 120k to 160k USD.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Prayers for the 17 kids killed today!

Yep we pay tax’s with our higher wages. I don’t think mechanics make 75k in the us.

I wouldn't be a mechanic (in the US) if I only made 75K. Busting tires or changing oil isn't being a mechanic.

Edit* since I can't delete my comment

I apologize for allowing myself to be dragged into this.

Last edited:

Basscat

No such thing as a "semi automatic high volume assault rifles". A rifle is either semi auto which is 1 trigger pull fires one round OR select fire which is 1 trigger pull as many rounds fired as long as triggered is engaged. Many, many rifles like I previously mentioned are semi automatic to include hunting rifles. Lever action and bolt action rifles can be fast and just as deadly.

What is high volume?

Rifles don't assault people.

I stopped reading after that since the first statement was a disaster thus the rest must have been as well.

He’s talking magazine capacity and associated rounds down range per minute. He has a point.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

He’s talking magazine capacity and associated rounds down range per minute. He has a point.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
No. There is no point for him to make. He doesn't see the point in specifically an AR platform firearm for civilains. There is more than enough information available to educate a person on why their issue with them is flat out stupid. And then magazine capacity? Ok so a bad guy will carry three 10 round magazines instead of a single 30. That won't make a measurable difference. I'm not gonna keep going because this horse has been dead for far too long.

Gbint

Being semi retired as a fully licensed car/ truck/ bus/motorcycle mechanic and a vehicle safety inspector of 40 years and owner of a very successful repair/ inspection facility, I haven’t “ busted tires “ in many years. What I do now is custom work only and when the price is right. Usually for people with mobility issues such as veterans etc. Yes I did pay my techs 75( 36.00 hr) a year All 6 of them. Seemed more than happy.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Being semi retired as a fully licensed car/ truck/ bus/motorcycle mechanic and a vehicle safety inspector of 40 years and owner of a very successful repair/ inspection facility, I haven’t “ busted tires “ in many years. What I do now is custom work only and when the price is right. Usually for people with mobility issues such as veterans etc. Yes I did pay my techs 75( 36.00 hr) a year All 6 of them. Seemed more than happy.

Your last 16 posts in this thread are almost completely irrelevant to the fact that 17 people got killed.

Gbint

Thanks for noticing. I’m just answering other none topic remarks/statements. BTW let’s see when the next massacre happens as nothing is going to change. There, I’m now on topic.

Top Bottom