Recent Shooting and Discussion

Gbint

At 63 years old, you’ve outgrown the whole trying to be a badass. You tend to be more realistic and not give a rats ass about anyone else’s opinion. I hope you get there one day. It’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gbint

We Canadians feel your pain. But we love the entertainment value. I’ll be at the Puyallup 4x4 swap meet in March. I’ll be the guy that looks like a total asshole[emoji23]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks for noticing. IÂ’m just answering other none topic remarks/statements. BTW letÂ’s see when the next massacre happens as nothing is going to change. There, IÂ’m now on topic.

You seem to be no different than any other anti-gun, anti-American person. You will never understand why this conversation matters to Americans because, quite frankly, you aren't American.

If this conversation was truly just about the unfortunate and unnecessary loss of life, then we should be talking about alcohol. The leading criminal cause of death in Canada is crashes involving alcohol or drugs. Canada ranks No. 1 among 19 wealthy countries for percentage of roadway deaths linked to alcohol impairment. More than 77,000 people per year are hospitalized in Canada directly related to alcohol. What is your country doing to outlaw alcohol? Or do you think the social utility of alcohol outweighs the social harm? Maybe you just don't think it is fair to punish all of the responsible drinkers out there for the actions of the irresponsible ones?

Last edited:

trailraider

At 63 years old, you’ve outgrown the whole trying to be a badass. You tend to be more realistic and not give a rats ass about anyone else’s opinion. I hope you get there one day. It’s awesome!

63 really? you act like you're a 15 year old troll. at 63 I would think you would have better life skills and hold yourself to a higher societal standard. your comments hold no value to anyone. but by all means act like a 15 year old.

(sorry i wasn't going to get into this thread, I just hate when I see someone giving a bad reputation of Canadians.And on a thread that it was completely irrelevant as well.)

Parks34

63 really? you act like you're a 15 year old troll. at 63 I would think you would have better life skills and hold yourself to a higher societal standard. your comments hold no value to anyone. but by all means act like a 15 year old.

(sorry i wasn't going to get into this thread, I just hate when I see someone giving a bad reputation of Canadians.And on a thread that it was completely irrelevant as well.)

I'm 15 and even i catch that[emoji23]

Gbint

Hey.... we have a dick of a leader too! Show some sympathy. At least yours didn’t apologize to convicted terrorist and wire them fat cheques like ours did.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Ed, I see what you're saying and have a lot of respect for you. But at the same time, think about the number of young 19 year olds that are responsible gun owners. Should they be punished as well? I am deeply saddened about what happened, but I think we all know what happens when it gun rights are infringed upon everybody as a whole. The gun isn't the problem, the individual was the problem. And obviously that opens up a whole nother conversation of who gets to decide what is 'mentally ill' or 'depressed' or 'likely to kill.' I don't think making guns more 'difficult' to get would stop this tragedy. Look at crime in Mexico where guns and ammo are illegal. Evil people will stop at nothing to do evil things.

Couldn’t of said it better!

Top Bottom