Recent Shooting and Discussion

Ddays

Hooked
I’m still trying to figure out what to do when I grow up. Now you know what an asshole looks like

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not my place but what value does this stupid fucker add to the site? I mean he's just poking his stick trying to get a reaction from anybody. Frankly this is one of the few times I'd like to see someone banned.

WJCO

Meme King
Not my place but what value does this stupid fucker add to the site? I mean he's just poking his stick trying to get a reaction from anybody. Frankly this is one of the few times I'd like to see someone banned.

Agreed. He's trolling. If he's a real man, he'll leave on his own. He posted elsewhere that he's '6 foot blah blah blah and weighs blah blah blah' but he's acting like a little bitch. He really does give other Canadians a bad name.

Ddays

Hooked
Agreed. He's trolling. If he's a real man, he'll leave on his own. He posted elsewhere that he's '6 foot blah blah blah and weighs blah blah blah' but he's acting like a little bitch. He really does give other Canadians a bad name.

Yeah I hear ya. There's a lot of cool Canucks on here so this dumb fucker is an abberation I'm sure. I'm off of this thread. I really enjoyed reading all of the discussions but its a total trainwreck now thanks to Getbent

Gbint

Again.... if you’re going to insult people, have the balls to use your real name. I speak Only true facts. I only right the truth. Real name, real everything. You folks couldn’t do it. It’s my real age, size, profession. I don’t get people who are posers as I’m sure some of you are. You’re all pissed off cause I post things some of you are thinking.

Gbint

I love the orange colour Jeep picked. Couldn’t convince my wife to go along with it. How’s it going Parker? Same name as one of my grandchildren.

JAGS

Hooked
Is this where we leave our thoughts and prayers contributions? Or is that in the "other" thread. I'm confused.

IMG_4389.JPG

Basscat

No. There is no point for him to make. He doesn't see the point in specifically an AR platform firearm for civilains. There is more than enough information available to educate a person on why their issue with them is flat out stupid. And then magazine capacity? Ok so a bad guy will carry three 10 round magazines instead of a single 30. That won't make a measurable difference. I'm not gonna keep going because this horse has been dead for far too long.

The bad guy will carry 3 30 round magazines.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom