RECOMMENDED Jeep Parts & Accessoires - Purchases Will Help Support this Forum

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This is great and I’m happy to do it. If I create a wish list or cart through here and then purchase using the Amazon app, will it still provide you the benefit?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dam I just bought pod lights, maps,books and other Jeep stuff 2 weeks ago, but will gladly use this in my future purchases.

LOL!! No worries. Anything you can do to help out in the future would be much appreciated. Heck, simply reminding others to give things a look here before buying would be a HUGE help :yup:

This is great and I’m happy to do it. If I create a wish list or cart through here and then purchase using the Amazon app, will it still provide you the benefit?

Honestly, I don't know. I think purchases need to be made through the links we have posted here. It's the only way Amazon can know that the orders came from here. Sorry - kinda new to all this :crazyeyes:

Sorry I missed that. Thanks for making it easier for me go broker. Haha

LOL!! It's all good.

VMSHack

HELP SUPPORT WAYALIFE Simply by SHOPPING!

So I just ordered the replacement cabin filter, just checked mine and needs replacement, I went through the link you provided, but is there a code we can input so you get credit if we use the amazon app?

Never mind....just realized the links open in the app sorry

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Was actually just getting ready to order a trasharoo. I didn't see that listed. Sorry, ordered a skid and wheel spacers just a couple days ago. JK interior led upgrade bulb kits would be cool too

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I just ordered the replacement cabin filter, just checked mine and needs replacement, I went through the link you provided, but is there a code we can input so you get credit if we use the amazon app?

Never mind....just realized the links open in the app sorry

Glad you figured it out. All you need to do is click on the links here and place your order. Amazon will track that you came from here. :yup:

[emoji106] great idea! We already use Amazon like so many others. This makes it better!

Thank you, we really appreciate your support. :thumb:

Was actually just getting ready to order a trasharoo. I didn't see that listed. Sorry, ordered a skid and wheel spacers just a couple days ago. JK interior led upgrade bulb kits would be cool too

I will get Trasharoo added now and if you have a light kit in mind, please let me know so that I can get it right :yup:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I will absolutely be doing this! Thank you guys very much! Anything to help you guys out and the site out and keep it going.
I know you said something about buying from vendors here as well, how do we make sure to help you guys out because I bought probably about $1,500 worth of stuff from Off Road Evolution in the past month or so... How do we make sure to let them know we're on here so it'll help you guys out? I talked with Drew a number of times already and told him I'm on the Forum but wasn't sure if that was good enough? Will definitely be buying from the vendors on here and from Amazon as well! We already have Prime so it's an awesome and easy adjustment!!! Thank you again 🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will absolutely be doing this! Thank you guys very much! Anything to help you guys out and the site out and keep it going.
I know you said something about buying from vendors here as well, how do we make sure to help you guys out because I bought probably about $1,500 worth of stuff from Off Road Evolution in the past month or so... How do we make sure to let them know we're on here so it'll help you guys out? I talked with Drew a number of times already and told him I'm on the Forum but wasn't sure if that was good enough? Will definitely be buying from the vendors on here and from Amazon as well! We already have Prime so it's an awesome and easy adjustment!!! Thank you again 🍻

We really appreciate your willingness to do this. For companies like EVO, buying through Amazon IS buying directly from them only we get a small kick back. If you call in your order, just letting them know that you're a WAYALIFE member will help remind them why they are supporting us. :yup:

Top Bottom