RECOMMENDED Jeep Parts & Accessoires - Purchases Will Help Support this Forum

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
We really appreciate your willingness to do this. For companies like EVO, buying through Amazon IS buying directly from them only we get a small kick back. If you call in your order, just letting them know that you're a WAYALIFE member will help remind them why they are supporting us. :yup:
Well I will be buying everything on Amazon that I can then. Anything to help you guys out. I know in about a month or two I'm going to need an EVO sport cage for an 07-11. Not sure if I'm going the full kit with replacement b&c pillars or just the front with the rear bar attaching the B&C pillars. Evo has it on their website but off road Evolution said it's not quite out just yet.

I will also be getting an ARB compressor which I see you have added which is awesome! Was just thinking about this last night!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well I will be buying everything on Amazon that I can then. Anything to help you guys out. I know in about a month or two I'm going to need an EVO sport cage for an 07-11. Not sure if I'm going the full kit with replacement b&c pillars or just the front with the rear bar attaching the B&C pillars. Evo has it on their website but off road Evolution said it's not quite out just yet.

I will also be getting an ARB compressor which I see you have added which is awesome! Was just thinking about this last night!

Again, Cindy and I really do appreciate it. :cool:

TrailHunter

Hooked
I created a Home Screen Button on my Iphone & PC that takes me right to the Shopping Index.... This is a great idea and more than happy to Support....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I created a Home Screen Button on my Iphone & PC that takes me right to the Shopping Index.... This is a great idea and more than happy to Support....

Awesome and thank you :cool:

Any way to add Odyssey batteries?

Actually, I've been looking into this but can't seem to find the one I used on Rubicat. Would you happen to know what part# they're using now for the 3.6L? If not, I'll figure it out and get them up.

Awesome Eddie!! Thanks, placing the order now[emoji106] [emoji106]

Thank you :)

JAGS

Hooked
Awesome and thank you :cool:

Actually, I've been looking into this but can't seem to find the one I used on Rubicat. Would you happen to know what part# they're using now for the 3.6L? If not, I'll figure it out and get them up.

Thank you :)

Pretty sure this is the battery. At least, that is what I ordered.

Odyssey Battery 34R-PC1500T Extreme Series Batteries for 12-18 Jeep[emoji768] Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure this is the battery. At least, that is what I ordered.

Odyssey Battery 34R-PC1500T Extreme Series Batteries for 12-18 Jeep[emoji768] Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK

Awesome, thank you! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! We really do appreciate it. On a recommendation from some of our good friends, we've just added TEKTON tool sets. Looking at them, they look very complete, come in handy carrying cases and are very affordable. I especially like the star bit torx set being that it comes with E-sockets. This is something I know we will be needing with the JL. :yup:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51022-TEKTON-Tools

We've also added Lux lighting systems as they make great rock lights and for cheap. Several people we know have been running them for quite some time now and without any troubles.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50994-Lux-Lighting-Systems

Top Bottom