Reno Area New Years Day Run feeler

Battle Born JK

Just getting a little excited watching videos never done that trail I just thought I would get a little rough draft of the weather keep your top on bro👍

Fires JK

Ran this a few weeks ago and it has changed since last year. 1st obstacle a little washed out and the main obstacle is really washed out. I was able to crawl from one side of a JKU to the other on 37’s on my hands and knees and not worry about hitting my back

Battle Born JK

Ran this a few weeks ago and it has changed since last year. 1st obstacle a little washed out and the main obstacle is really washed out. I was able to crawl from one side of a JKU to the other on 37’s on my hands and knees and not worry about hitting my back
Main Obstacle? Meaning the waterfall? Did you happen to get ny pictures?

TRLJNKY

Is it passable with 35's or less. May have a stock Rubi and Oreo's YJ. Granted some of us have winches but if your saying we need to look at another run let us know. Thanks Fires

aka cavfighter

Fires JK

7E22C9C0-48B8-4467-BDE5-E8AE5CC23B86.jpg
Main Obstacle? Meaning the waterfall? Did you happen to get ny pictures?
waterfall is the first obstacle and the rock garden at the end is the 2nd and last major obstacle, the road out after the rock garden has a deep rut on the right side and steep drop to the left had a hard time staying out of the rut didn’t want to get close to the left side. Stock would struggle at both spots probably need a winch. I did use my rear locker to get thru both sections. D193EEA7-CB9E-4405-ADB9-C4310309E19E.jpg 3680060D-0D8B-452D-8E97-6C53102F952E.jpg 49DFF353-C842-4FF4-A758-6D4EFC1D85FF.jpg 8641AED2-ECAE-4825-A61D-46E589705B7E.jpg

Last edited:

Oreo_penguin536

Hell ya 3”x 30’

I do snow removal 24/7 on call. Don’t want to get bound up and then might have to get called to go up. That’s my worry. If my truck was running I wouldn’t give a damn though lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom