Reno Area New Years Day Run feeler

Desert Crawler

Keeping an eye on this thread. Putting a new steering box in this weekend and there is always the hangover factor on that particular day. So those are the two deciding factors. Leaning towards going now that it looks like you will be in my neighborhood. Will know more as the day approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

We always do our kick off run the weekend after New Year's day being that is always tough for us to do anything on the actual day of. In fact, there are a lot of times when we're on the road and/or visiting family. But, if we can make it work out, Cindy and I would try to make this one if that's okay with you guys.
Would love to see you guys try and make it.

Interested parties:
I just updated the OP to show the change in schedule to hopefully accomodate eveyones needs.

aka cavfighter

TRLJNKY

I'm pretty sure we're a go, had a great time last year! Maybe meeting family WOL would be a bonus.
Yeah hopefully they can make it. Awesome ppl. Glad your going to try and make it also. Simple run this time but will be good to get out with some friends to ring im the new year

aka cavfighter

KICKROX

Well, since it's now a Sunday run, I'm probably out.. I had made plans for Mtn Biking Sunday thinking this was a Monday run and so I may be out now. No big deal though... next time.

TRLJNKY

Well, since it's now a Sunday run, I'm probably out.. I had made plans for Mtn Biking Sunday thinking this was a Monday run and so I may be out now. No big deal though... next time.
That sucks but get it. Was trying to adjust for those that wanted to have a lil fun New Years Eve. Ill see you guys soon man. Happy New Year!

aka cavfighter

TRLJNKY

It was a nice easy trail ride. Only three of us with our family's. BattlebornJk, QuicksilverJK, and I.

Awesome scenery. Saw Battleborn piss off a wild mustang by honking at it in the middle of the trail. Poor horse was just trying to go #2 [emoji2]

Than while at the petraglyphs we saw two different heards being vocal and looking like they were about to clash. Than one heard moved on. It was pretty wild to watch and listen to actually.

20171231_173816.jpg 20171231_110703.jpg 20171231_104638.jpg 20171231_105441.jpg 20171231_104709.jpg 20171231_104334.jpg

Than BattlebornJK got the great idea to play in a rock garden and I couldnt turn it down and ultimatly the kids and wife said enough. Prob a good thing. Turned my tie rod into an upside down frown and made it pretty sketchy to drive. So a lil field expediant fix

imagejpeg_03.jpg imagejpeg_02.jpg imagejpeg_01.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg

To quote QuicksilverJK i think it was lil like this "finally found a use for that stock jack"

All in all a great family day.

aka cavfighter

Battle Born JK

It was a fun easy run. Beautiful area up there didnt get any good wheeling pictures though. That rock garden was fun I think quick got a few pictures it was a little more challenging because of the water and ice. All in all great run. Yeah that horse in the middle of the road was kinda pissed off after honking at him. Glad trailjunky got all fixed up and home safely.

Top Bottom