River Raider Snorkel

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Don't get me wrong, I'm NO fan of snorkels and wouldn't run one on my Jeep. But, if I had to run one, I'd rather bang up some plastic than to have a metal snorkel tear up the side of my Jeep or worse. Same reason why I run trimmed factory fenders instead of metal tube fenders.

The bondo would break first

K9wells

I think River Raiders refers to the bondo they put on their tube fenders as a "skim coat" :crazyeyes:

I new as soon as I saw the original post what this topic was going to turn into, dont know why you all hate them so much but to each there own.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't buy the river raider because of the mess of a tube under the hood. That would bother the shit out of me.

That bothers me more than anything. I remember when the broke college kids would use dryer ducts to create "cold air induction" systems on their camaros, mustangs and Hondas. I'm struggling to figure how this isn't the plastic equivalent.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I new as soon as I saw the original post what this topic was going to turn into, dont know why you all hate them so much but to each there own.

And I don't know why fanboys like you always have to get your panties in a bunch as soon as you hear someone say anything that doesn't absolutely praise something you chose to buy. As you said, to each their own - grow some balls and learn to accept the fact that just because some people have a different opinion doesn't necessarily mean they "hate" anything :naw:

K9wells

And I don't know why fanboys like you always have to get your panties in a bunch as soon as you hear someone say anything that doesn't absolutely praise something you chose to buy. As you said, to each their own - grow some balls and learn to accept the fact that just because some people have a different opinion doesn't necessarily mean they "hate" anything :naw:

"Grow some balls" learn who the fuck I am first! I never disrespected you, actually I think you give some good advice except you dislike certain companys!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"Grow some balls"

Yeah, GROW SOME BALLS!! I mean, if you claim to KNOW that this was going to happen and that it would offend you, why get into it in the first place? Even more than that, WHO CARES if people don't like whatever brand you choose to run. :naw:

learn who the fuck I am first!

By all means, "who the fuck" are you? :idontknow:

I never disrespected you, actually I think you give some good advice except you dislike certain companys!

And that is why I say you need to grow some balls. For you to get your panties in a bunch over a whole not of nothing is a clear sign that you need them and don't think your special - I'd say the same thing to my closest friends if they needed to hear it too.

So what your saying plastic ABS pipe, toilet flange from Home Depot and an H1 snorkel cover is not cool. Guess I better be heading back to Home Depot.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
...actually I think you give some good advice except you dislike certain companys!

I just re-read your response and felt the need to address this comment as well. To be clear, there are plenty of "products" that I dislike and for very specific reasons. Just because a lot of them may be made by a specific manufacturer doesn't necessarily mean that I "dislike" the company in question. It just is what it is and really, you can take it or leave it.

K9wells

I think we are still waiting with baited breath to find out who you are. :yawn37: As for growing balls, don't bother. To paraphrase the immortal words of Betty White, your vagina can take much more of a pounding.

Oh look another moderator.

Top Bottom