River Raider Snorkel

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Never said I will tell, but I know all of these moderators are so smart they can figure it out. ;)

Well, in all fairness, I suppose you did say that I should "learn who the fuck you are" as in, you wouldn't just tell me. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was actually going to quote that same thing and post it.

Too bad - beat you to it :bleh:

For the record, I only asked because you made it sound like who you are is somehow important. Guess it was just e-threat :yawn37:

K9wells

Too bad - beat you to it :bleh:

For the record, I only asked because you made it sound like who you are is somehow important. Guess it was just e-threat :yawn37:

Please elaborate on e-threat.

Here is the definition so you can give a quick response( threat-a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Please elaborate on e-threat.

Here is the definition so you can give a quick response( threat-a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.)

"e" as in "electronic" and "threat" as in what you posted above. It's usually a derogatory term used to describe internet tough guys who make statements like "learn who the fuck I am first" on a forum as if it should mean something. Like, if I only knew who you were or what you were capable of, I wouldn't be talking to you the way I am now. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm tired of waiting so I am going to guess...

K9 Wells from Italy...hmmm?

I'm going to go with Wells as his last name, likes dogs, or maybe works with them, from Italy, doesn't sound like english is his second language, so not a native Italian, tough guy attitude, might be in the military, maybe a dog handler, seems to have a chip on his shoulder about jeeps and toward Eddie and mods, must be a member of at least one other jeep forum (probably the one Eddie used to own), and is a fan boy of at least one part that Eddie hasn't bent over backwards to support becuase of some fatal flaw despite him buying it, I'm going to guess Metal Cloak.

Bonus guess: If he wasn't in Italy, his favorite trail would be Rausch Creek.

How'd I do? :idontknow:

K9wells

"e" as in "electronic" and "threat" as in what you posted above. It's usually a derogatory term used to describe internet tough guys who make statements like "learn who the fuck I am first" on a forum as if it should mean something. Like, if I only knew who you were or what you were capable of, I wouldn't be talking to you the way I am now. :crazyeyes:

No, that does not cover threat that is telling you to find out who I am. The reason I said learn not tell. I will go ahead and repost the definition (threat-a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I'm going to go with Wells as his last name, likes dogs, or maybe works with them, from Italy, doesn't sound like english is his second language, so not a native Italian, tough guy attitude, might be in the military, maybe a dog handler, seems to have a chip on his shoulder about jeeps and toward Eddie and mods, must be a member of at least one other jeep forum (probably the one Eddie used to own), and is a fan boy of at least one part that Eddie hasn't bent over backwards to support becuase of some fatal flaw despite him buying it, I'm going to guess Metal Cloak.

:cheesy: Damn!! You're really good at this and you're not even a "moderator" :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Not bad. I'm guessing he is stationed in Italy and not from there though.

K9wells

Wow pretty good the metalcloak part is wrong love the product! If I were near you I'd want to buy you a beer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No, that does not cover threat that is telling you to find out who I am. The reason I said learn not tell. I will go ahead and repost the definition (threat-a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done).

:yawn37: My mistake for saying that you could use the definition you posted up. In case you haven't figured it out, nobody cares. I was just trying to make fun of you but it went over your head. :rolleyes2:

k9 eat some Scooby Snacks and crawl back where you came from. No I am not an Eddie Fan Boy but a friend who does not like to my friends being treated this way.

Hit the door and do not come back.

R/
Will

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Interesting read, my thoughts are if you like a product, fine. Don't get upset if someone has a different opinion. Also instructions for evo sliders aren't needed. Not really rocket science.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! This thread is really still going on?!! :cheesy:

Eddie, I don't know if you knew this, but Im important. People know me, and Im kind of a big deal. I have many leatherbound books and my apartment smells like rich mahogany and Mobil 1.

:cheesy:

Leximann, did you get your answer? Lol, I think it went in a different direction than you were planning.

Of course he did. All he was asking for is what we all thought. :idontknow:

I like to see some of the builds and the comedy also for the most part. That good enough for you?

You do provide a lot of comedy and I do like laughing at you but no, that isn't good enough :)

leximann

LOL!! This thread is really still going on?!! :cheesy:

:cheesy:

Of course he did. All he was asking for is what we all thought. :idontknow:

You do provide a lot of comedy and I do like laughing at you but no, that isn't good enough :)

*she

But yes I did for the most part, I also enjoyed reading everyone's 2cents hahahaha

Top Bottom