ROADSIDE AMERICA : Awesome Roadside Stops Along the Way!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I always meant to ask you where the old gas station was in MO. Lived here my whole life and traveled southwest on I44 many times, but never knew where it was. Thanks for the post! I'll definitely have to check it out next time I head that way :yup:

sjd78

Go to your app store and sear for Roadside America and boom there it is. For Apple it was $2.99 and you can unlock on region and for an additional $5.99 you can unlock the whole lower 48 states. :thumb:

Thanks buddy! :beer:

jmsuitter

While there are tons of Muffler Men that you can find across America, finding Uniroyal Gals can be a bit harder to come by. Modeled after the late Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, we've only managed to find 3 of them to date and the first of which is the simply dressed pink and red Uniroyal Gal in Pearsonville, CA.
main.php

Here's one we found in Lamesa, TX and she's dressed as cheerleader for the local high school teams: the Tornados.
main.php

This Uniroyal Gal in a blue skirt, white blouse and red vest was found in El Paso, TX.
main.php

Where is El Paso TX is that last one would love to go find it. My neck of the woods

Wardell

Wow, this is a pretty awesome thread. There's a lot of interesting spots here. If (more like when) I ever take a road trip through the US, I'll have to check some of these out along the way. Thanks for sharing.

Makes me want to start a Roadside Canada thread too...

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Wow, this is a pretty awesome thread. There's a lot of interesting spots here. If (more like when) I ever take a road trip through the US, I'll have to check some of these out along the way. Thanks for sharing.

Makes me want to start a Roadside Canada thread too...

Please do love to see!

Top Bottom