ROADSIDE AMERICA : Awesome Roadside Stops Along the Way!

GCM 2

Is that the Bucees' in New Braunfels, Tx? 120 pumps I think. :shock::shock:

Nope, but I stopped at that one too. This one is on the eastern edge of Houston along the I-10 frontage road. Easily twice as big as the one in New Braunfels.

Flat Top

Nope, but I stopped at that one too. This one is on the eastern edge of Houston along the I-10 frontage road. Easily twice as big as the one in New Braunfels.

The new Baytown Bucc ee's, gotcha. I have not been to that one yet. The wife always make me stop when we see one so she can get some Beaver Nuggets. :brows::brows: (Get you mind out of the gutter!!)

GCM 2

LA is on my travel list. Any places you recommend G?

Probably see New Orleans and call it a day, it's got plenty of cool stuff to check out. Even though I was born and raised in south Louisiana, I never really found it to my liking. I hate mud. I only go back to visit family.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Probably see New Orleans and call it a day, it's got plenty of cool stuff to check out. Even though I was born and raised in south Louisiana, I never really found it to my liking. I hate mud. I only go back to visit family.

Fair enough. Looking for places to take my little nuggets.

Trail JK

On Saturday morning we paid a visit to the Uniroyal Gal in Pearsonville, CA. I just down loaded the app and can't wait to check out more cool finds!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424133870.013596.jpg .

Top Bottom