Rock Sliders

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey now! I heard the best way to solve these problems is to simply cut off the stuff that hits. Just sayin. :cheesy:

I hit my head on the roll bar hopping into the Jeep sometimes, I suppose I should just cut it off too :crazyeyes:

mastrcruse

Of all the things I've purchased for the jeep, the one thing I wouldn't change is my jcr classic sliders. Not a big fan of JCR overall due to some of the fitment issues we've had with their bumpers on my father in law and a buddies Jeep. They've taken multiple hard hits, meaning hard as in teeth shattering haha. With the multiple hard hits, theyve not bent inward toward the jeep like others I've seen. Only damage I've experienced is with the powder coming off which I'd say is pretty normal for sliders that are used. They mount to the body bolts and the pinch seam.

WJCO

Meme King
I got to really test the Evo sliders this weekend doing my first red trail (crawl daddy at rausch creek, pa). I had to pivot the whole jeep on a boulder using the slider in order to stay on the trail, which is more like a waterfall/ boulder field. They worked as advertised. A few squirts with rustoluem and they look nice again.

Looks like they got used well :thumb:

mo0s3

I just wish there was something available to hide where my frame rails hit the base of my tub in the rear.

20170204162042-d4818210.jpg

I have that same issue :-/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will definitely reconsider body mounted sliders after seeing that video.

Is there a chance a dog's leg could slip in between the EVO sliders and the jeep's body? I'm guessing yes with the low angle version, but what about the version that has a higher angle? I would hate to have a my GSP snap her leg while loading in and out of the Jeep.

Top Bottom