Rough Country Differential Sikd for rear axle Dana 44

Rancho

Caught the Bug
So at first I was like, it fits.
Then I went outside, check the bottom area, no go.

:icon_crazy:

I just sent this image on to my team so they can be aware of this and update the install instructions accordingly. They may know this already, but I didn't even think about the high clearance housing on the PR.
99% we have these on the Dana Spicer 60's though.

Again DANG guys!!!!!!!

:beer:

IMG_20161118_121129098_zpszeyxyq5b.jpg

Wow that thing is beautiful!!!

Dumb question - will it work on a Dynatrac ProRock 60?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkwebbie

Never heard of them. I like Rancho, or Dynatrac. Quality items, and forum sponsors!

They don't make very many parts for the JK. They have more builder parts like link kits, tabs, custom fab parts, tubing and stuff like that. They're a good company to use if you want to custom make your suspension links, steering or do an axle swap. But they do make some heavy duty stuff 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They don't make very many parts for the JK. They have more builder parts like link kits, tabs, custom fab parts, tubing and stuff like that. They're a good company to use if you want to custom make your suspension links, steering or do an axle swap. But they do make some heavy duty stuff 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL! Absolutely nothing about what the OP was asking had anything to do with builder or custom fab parts and yet, you came in with this. In case it's missed, we get it already. If and when someone who wants to custom make their own suspension or axles, I'll be sure to point them in your direction.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So at first I was like, it fits.
Then I went outside, check the bottom area, no go.

I just sent this image on to my team so they can be aware of this and update the install instructions accordingly. They may know this already, but I didn't even think about the high clearance housing on the PR.
99% we have these on the Dana Spicer 60's though.

Again DANG guys!!!!!!!

:beer:

IMG_20161118_121129098_zpszeyxyq5b.jpg

Now that's great support from a Forum vendor!!

trailraider

If I recall it is made in Canada....

I'm not sure if we can get it here. but now I have a mission for this weekend. and I thought I finally had a weekend were I didn't have to do anything.
looks like research for me this weekend. I will update my findings later this weekend.

Top Bottom