Round 2

SDG

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new jeep man. Hope they hurry up with all the insurance BS...

sean.m.adams33

Short term goals (once this insurance thing is squared away):

Anti theft devices
Trucklites
Evo skids
Evo leveling kit
Recovery gear

Question for anyone running the evo leveling kit, what is your setup like (shocks, brake lines, etc) and how much actual lift did you get out of it?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new Jeep! Can't wait to see it transform. Hope you get your insurance payment soon!

sean.m.adams33

Anyone have any opinions on the evo leveling kit (how much lift, ride pros/cons, should I pair with shocks?). About to go pick it up. Just need a little input.

pvanweelden

Congrats on the new Jeep! I have the evo leveling kit- but I only swapped out the stock 17 coils with the 2" plush coils in the front. That leveled me out, so I never added the 3/4" spacer in the back. The front coils did provide a smoother ride compared to the 17 coils, and I netted 2" of lift from them.
Shocks- depends on how long you are going to stay at that height- stock ones work fine with the leveling kit- 2" longer shocks would give you more down travel, but you would need to check the brake lines.
I am running 315/70r17 and added 1.5" bumpstops to the rear, might not be needed if running the 3/4" spacer.

sean.m.adams33

Congrats on the new Jeep! I have the evo leveling kit- but I only swapped out the stock 17 coils with the 2" plush coils in the front. That leveled me out, so I never added the 3/4" spacer in the back. The front coils did provide a smoother ride compared to the 17 coils, and I netted 2" of lift from them.
Shocks- depends on how long you are going to stay at that height- stock ones work fine with the leveling kit- 2" longer shocks would give you more down travel, but you would need to check the brake lines.
I am running 315/70r17 and added 1.5" bumpstops to the rear, might not be needed if running the 3/4" spacer.

Thanks for the reply!youre rig looks awesome! I need to figure out what I'm gonna do and quick! Will a 315/70/17 fit on ATX slabs?

pvanweelden

Sorry- I have the 315/70 on a stock rim with 1.5" spacers (which should equal the backspacing with the slab, but the tire will be fatter and not as tall on the slab because the rim is wider).
I don't have any rubbing in the front, but I did have rubbing in the back until I put the bumpstops in.

Top Bottom