Rubi suspension

munstie

From looking at the measurements I would say no they won't fit in that box.

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

Tigrcky

No hard feelings..... Lol

yeah yeah yeah about the shocks go to an autoparts store and have them measure a box for their replacement shocks for said jeep then you can know the weight and all that. that way maybe the guy shipping them to you can pick up some boxes like that at a shop or store :thumb:

Brankz

yeah yeah yeah about the shocks go to an autoparts store and have them measure a box for their replacement shocks for said jeep then you can know the weight and all that. that way maybe the guy shipping them to you can pick up some boxes like that at a shop or store :thumb:

I PM him with a deal thanks

Brankz

Springs on my way shocks may be on their way soon too

Now what will be the differences that I will see and feel?

Shocks and springs coming from a 4 door rubi with hard top

Brankz

Nope, need to make or buy custom box for 4 shocks. You're looking at around $35 for 4 shocks, plus whatever the box is to buy.....

Thanks, Still 40 or 50 for free shocks is a good deal,
mine are destroyed and ride like crap lol

Thanks, Still 40 or 50 for free shocks is a good deal,
mine are destroyed and ride like crap lol

Missed this thread. I have a 2.5 in Pro Comp lift with springs and shocks (this weekend going on the market). Oh well maybe next time.

Brankz make sure you have a good floor jack and jack stands. You will need them.

R/
Will

Brankz

Missed this thread. I have a 2.5 in Pro Comp lift with springs and shocks (this weekend going on the market). Oh well maybe next time.

Brankz make sure you have a good floor jack and jack stands. You will need them.

R/
Will

How much for your lift? Just wondering
And yes I do have good jacks and jack stands Ty

Last edited:

Cajun JK

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ read pls

I just put 4 door rubi shocks and 18/59 springs on my 2012 sport 2 door and got a good 1-1 1/2 inch of lift. The rubi shocks give it a better ride (I think), it feels more like a jeep. You will like it better.

Top Bottom