Rubi suspension

Tigrcky

Thanks! I won't use spring compressors
I just say that so TIG stops posting lol
The rubi shocks are not that big so I will be ok.
I also have jack and j stands

dude, i have been more then helpful! what do you have against me posting up here? :thinking:

Brankz

dude, i have been more then helpful! what do you have against me posting up here? :thinking:

Ahha ahhahahahah I'm playing bro!! I'm thankful with you're help, I just know you were gonna reply back. Really post as much as you need here more than welcome this is you'r house.

Tigrcky

Ahha ahhahahahah I'm playing bro!! I'm thankful with you're, I just know you were gonna reply back. Really post as much as you need here more than welcome this is you'r house.

my head just exploded with all that i think i need a drink or 50 to translate all of that:eek:

btw brankz just giving you a hard time cause i like ya

Cajun JK

I should have posted here first, it may have been easier to change them out. It was a pain using the spring compressors. I know now. Thanks for the knowledge.

pvanweelden

Just make sure you are swapping coils for a higher coil #, not all rubi's came with 18/59. Check your coil #'s and ask what #'s they have.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

I missed this thread but I have all the take offs from panda (2 door) rubi shocks & springs I'm willing to donate to a wayalifer so if something don't work Brankz hit me up!

Sent from bad apples...

Brankz

I missed this thread but I have all the take offs from panda (2 door) rubi shocks & springs I'm willing to donate to a wayalifer so if something don't work Brankz hit me up!

Sent from bad apples...

Wow thank you!!!!!
I may need the shock maybe :D

Brankz

Shocks and springs on my way I'm so happy :D

Thank you so much
Jkbrick and 2013rubirick
:beer: :beer:

You guys rock!!!!!

Brankz

Look what I just arrive!!!
The rubi shocks now I completed the kit lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394580411.008323.jpg

Thank you so much
Jkbrick and 2013rubirick you guys rock :beer:

Do I go for it today? Or wait till Friday so if I mess up I can fix it on Saturday so I don't fail to show at work?

Last edited:
Top Bottom