RubiCAT Gettin EVO'd UP!!

JJM

Im not sure if this has been asked or not but what is it that kept you guys from doing the EVO Lever on Rubicat?

bl17z90

Im not sure if this has been asked or not but what is it that kept you guys from doing the EVO Lever on Rubicat?

Rubicat has the bolt on system. The lever is used with the double throw down system. Double throwdown has a different mount up front as well.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

i think it was to show how capable the bolt on coilovers are. they are as capable as the lever but since they already had the lever on Moby i think they just wanted a different set up.

Rubicat has the bolt on system. The lever is used with the double throw down system. Double throwdown has a different mount up front as well.

you can get a single coilover with the evolever. it isnt just for double throw down

edit- nevermind im an idiot. yes the evolover is just for the DTD

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
i think it was to show how capable the bolt on coilovers are. they are as capable as the lever but since they already had the lever on Moby i think they just wanted a different set up.

you can get a single coilover with the evolever. it isnt just for double throw down

edit- nevermind im an idiot. yes the evolover is just for the DTD

No you can run the lever with the single throw down. One coilover and no bypass.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Oh, believe me, we wanted to install an EVO Lever and DTD but at the time, the bolt on coil over kit had just come out and being that it was new, we wanted to test it out just so that we would have first hand experience with it. Having said that, we're ready to install Moby's old PR 60 rear axle and will install an EVO Lever at the same time. For now, we'll most likely just run it with single coil overs and add on bypass shocks in the future.

Krieger

So when you install the rear leveler does all the rear high clearance brackets need to be removed?
And with running a single bypass shock
Will that increase the open desert speeds or will it be about the same as the bolt on setup.

bl17z90

So will the evo lever allow more flex than the standard bolt on mounts? Will it improve high speed desert driving?

Top Bottom