Rubicon Trail Oct 5-7

TrailHunter

Hooked
You can run 35s with an EVO leveling kit and a fender trim... $300? I'll sell you my old Trail Grapplers for $400 (5 tires). Wheel spacers $200. You can carry a 35 in the factory carrier if you isolate it properly and you won't need a driveshaft.

Under a grand and you'll have a whole new rig. 🙄

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Man, that sounds awesome.... really does. Thank you! But I want to do it once, and head towards my 37" goal. (which I still may do)... 3" EVO, brand new tires... etc. I'll be out there with ya soon enough. :beer:

fiend

Caught the Bug
You can run 35s with an EVO leveling kit and a fender trim... $300? I'll sell you my old Trail Grapplers for $400 (5 tires). Wheel spacers $200. You can carry a 35 in the factory carrier if you isolate it properly and you won't need a driveshaft.

Under a grand and you'll have a whole new rig. [emoji849]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

And a divorce .... priceless!

[emoji23]🤣

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Well, I’m ready for the next trip. Just finished the Rubicon. Nothing could have prepared me for the mental aspect of this trail. It’s unrelenting. Simply the most amazing trail ever!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Me too! Can’t wait! Just found out my buddy bought one of the hotel the hotels in Georgetown near loon lake so I might head up Thursday and stay the night there. That’ll give me some chill time as folks drive up Friday

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Looks like it’s shaping up to be a great group!! I plan on driving up Thursday night so o can get some work done on Friday. We’ll hit the trail in the early AM on Saturday, camp somewhere near Buck Island Lake and then back at it on Sunday.

We’ll all be responsible for our own food, water, and snacks. Bring extra just in case, especially water. I have a few spare parts such as tie rod, drag link, and rear axle shafts that I’ll be bringing just in case.

It’s gonna be EPIC!!!

Several of us are staying at the Georgetown Hotel and Saloon on Friday night.

Top Bottom