Rubicon Trail Summer Run and Camping Fun

Let's Pick A Date

• Saturday June 9th , 2018

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Saturday August 4, 2018

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Alright guys seems like there is a slight run in with the schedule if i changed the run to the 6th could everyone make it? That's the date i'm shooting for and seems to work for most folks.

Vinnielax

Alright guys seems like there is a slight run in with the schedule if i changed the run to the 6th could everyone make it? That's the date i'm shooting for and seems to work for most folks.

So run the trail the 6th and 7th (Mon/Tues)? I guess I can entertain myself at South Shore Tahoe for the weekend ;)

Brute

Hooked
That works for me...

Meet at your place the 5th; start the trail run and spend the night at Buck Lake the 6th; spend the night at Rubicon Springs the 7th; get off the trail on the 8th. I need to be in Soda Springs Friday night the 9th to be near the staging area for the Fordyce run on the 10th

Last edited:

bbjeep91

Hey there i noticed you have only 5 posts and haven't given us a wave, i really don't know you as other don't hop over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself, also you will need to show some support and interest on the forum before i will add you.

No problem, I understand. I introduced myself in the wave section. Been a member here for a little while, I like to read more than I chime in.

A.J.

Is the date still the 4th or did it change? Saw some mention of it changing but the first post still shows the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think the date has changed due to jeepers jamboree running 3-5th. Sounds like it is going to be the sixth. I am sure the post will be updated when it all gets confirmed. Wifey and I are very excited to go with some new friends! Counting down the days.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright so to clear some confusion the date is the 6th and I will be sending a private message shortly still been putting stuff togeather been really busy at work stay tuned.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright everyone been super busy with work, so stay tuned i almost have the complete plan ready to send out but most of the plan has already been posted. Who else is coming along with us i will need to know no later then the 6th of July.

Top Bottom