Rusty's NEW 31x10.50 BFG M/T KM2 Tires Mounted on ProComp Series 82 White Wheels

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Okay, I love your other rigs but I am crazy about that truck. That is the perfect setup. If you get home one day and it's missing from the stable it wasn't me!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The new shoes look awesome!

Looks great Eddie! Making me want one even more!

Damn that looks great!

Thanks guys, we're really happy with the new wheels and tires and for the first time, we can honestly say that Rusty looks really mean. We LOVE it! :yup:

It looks like it belongs, the other size looks too small.

And, they really were too small. With the exception of the width of these tires, the diameter is about what they would have been from the factory. We're so glad to have things right again :cool:

Okay, I love your other rigs but I am crazy about that truck. That is the perfect setup. If you get home one day and it's missing from the stable it wasn't me!

LOL!! I'll have to have Tessa keep an extra look out for you :D

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, rusty is looking tuff now. Ready to take on those mean streets of Carson City. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji41]

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
That's it.

I'm selling my house to ask Eddie if I can live in his garage and just look at the vehicles..

Awesome, my man. Simply awesome.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you all like the new shoes as much as we do. It's hard to imagine how we were able to go for as long as we did without them :crazyeyes:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Rockin' Rusty's sporting some serious attitude now. I can remember those style 15x8's with 10x15 Armstrong Tru-Tracs on my '66 CJ.:thumb:

Top Bottom