Rusty's NEW 31x10.50 BFG M/T KM2 Tires Mounted on ProComp Series 82 White Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great Eddie!! Those tires make a world a difference love the stock but capable look

Us too. Fortunately, old iron like this is easy to give it an awesome capable look while still being completely stock :yup:

Rusty looks damn-good with that rubber. Good choice! :yup:

Thanks! We've always liked the look of BFG's and have always enjoyed how long their treads lasts. For the rocks, we have run better tires but for daily driving and mild off roading, it's hard to beat a set of BFG's.

Those look great on Rusty! I'm glad to see you kept it looking old school. Really looks great!

Thanks. While we do love seeing a well built old Jeep, Cindy and I really prefer seeing them looking as close as possible to what they would have looked when they were sold off the showroom floor.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Us too. Fortunately, old iron like this is easy to give it an awesome capable look while still being completely stock :yup:

Thanks! We've always liked the look of BFG's and have always enjoyed how long their treads lasts. For the rocks, we have run better tires but for daily driving and mild off roading, it's hard to beat a set of BFG's.

Thanks. While we do love seeing a well built old Jeep, Cindy and I really prefer seeing them looking as close as possible to what they would have looked when they were sold off the showroom floor.

Looks good! Glad to see your keeping it stockish!

Top Bottom