S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m interested in what you think of the trail grapplers as compared to the SSTs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
So much sweetness .. I’ve been meaning to plan a trip to ORE to sort out the suspension.. Been avoiding it tho as will probably mean a bunch of stuff I can’t afford . Wanting a roll cage, some evo sliders and skins, some evo speced King 2.5s [emoji51].. Better stay away for sake of my wallet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What about passenger side? Granted, contact would be most likely if springs on both sides were compressed at the same time, which maybe is unlikely unless you’re doing whoops.

We have way more droop than we have up travel and it isn't an issue even at a full bump.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you got it all worked out. Can’t wait to see the pictures of it on the ground

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Sorry for not posting anything sooner. On the ground, we have it setup at about the same height as we were before if not a bit lower. Maybe about 3” of lift and so you can’t really see a difference [emoji41]

final.jpg

final.jpg

final.jpg

I’ll try to take more pics and post them up today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks awesome Eddie! What width tires did you resort to, 12.5s? How much travel do you have front and rear now? How does that compare to stock?

If he stuck with 37’s then 12.50 would be my guess going to the nittos

You can make out the #7 x12.5” in the picture of him mounting the tire. Must be 37s.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

As noted, we decided to run 37x12.50's. Would have LOVED to get up on 40's but from experience, I know we would break something and sooner than later. :sigh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m interested in what you think of the trail grapplers as compared to the SSTs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

We've run Trail Grapplers in the past and always thought they were good tires. Really, it's the only reason why we decided to go with them again. I mean, we could have easily gotten home with what we had and just ordered up a set of 12.50 wide STT Pros. The only real downsides to the Trail Grapplers is that they only come in a 12.50, they're physically smaller than an STT Pro if by just a bit and have a radial pull to the left. Otherwise, they're a good looking tire, hook up well on the rocks and maybe have a longer tread life.

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks good. Not sure what time you're passing through but if you're near apple valley around noon, the town is have a brew fest from 12-4pm. Great stop to have good food and try several different beers from all over...haha. Can't wait to see you put it through its paces.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

Jet looks great! The blue coils peeking out looks really cool. I bet the ride is a night and day difference.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
That's a lot of work in the last few days. But looking good, and can't wait to see all that flex in action.

wjtstudios

Hooked
We've run Trail Grapplers in the past and always thought they were good tires. Really, it's the only reason why we decided to go with them again. I mean, we could have easily gotten home with what we had and just ordered up a set of 12.50 wide STT Pros. The only real downsides to the Trail Grapplers is that they only come in a 12.50, they're physically smaller than an STT Pro if by just a bit and have a radial pull to the left. Otherwise, they're a good looking tire, hook up well on the rocks and maybe have a longer tread life.

Good to know, thank you!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom