S#!T's About to Get REAL for JET - EVO JL Wrangler Long Arms & Coilovers

jdofmemi

Sorry for not posting anything sooner. On the ground, we have it setup at about the same height as we were before if not a bit lower. Maybe about 3” of lift and so you can’t really see a difference [emoji41]

View attachment 328898

View attachment 328899

View attachment 328900

I’ll try to take more pics and post them up today.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, no difference, except for the hint of blue awesomeness peeking out.

Looks great. Damn, one thread took up my whole lunch break.

Be nice to see that in action.

USMC Wrangler

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We've run Trail Grapplers in the past and always thought they were good tires. Really, it's the only reason why we decided to go with them again. I mean, we could have easily gotten home with what we had and just ordered up a set of 12.50 wide STT Pros. The only real downsides to the Trail Grapplers is that they only come in a 12.50, they're physically smaller than an STT Pro if by just a bit and have a radial pull to the left. Otherwise, they're a good looking tire, hook up well on the rocks and maybe have a longer tread life.

You know I didn’t notice the radial pull until about 10k miles ago. It is really annoying on long drive because it starts to tire you out after awhile. Add on a cross wind and you are toast.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Home sweet home! Since leaving Off Road Evolution we have racked up about 500 miles on our new EVO Coilovers and have to say that this is by far the nicest ON ROAD riding suspension we’ve run on our JL!
final.jpg

Top Bottom