San Diego County MAY Suds-n-Grub @ The Lost Abbey - Thursday, May 30th @ 6:00pm

Edit that. We are in unless my sons H.S. baseball team has a playoff game that night.

Last edited:
San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ The Lost Abbey - Thursday, May 30th @ 6:00pm

Have my kids that night I'll try to to find a way to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edit that. We are in unless my sons H.S. baseball team has a playoff game that night.

Excellent! I'll add you to the list :thumb:

Have my kids that night I'll try to to find a way to be there.

Yeah, unfortunately, this is one brewery that doesn't allow kids. I hope you can make it out even for a bit or, even just to hang outside with us :D

This is just down the road from me so I should be able to make this one. :thumb:

Awesome :beer:

San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ The Lost Abbey - Thursday, May 30th @ 6:00pm

Sure wish I could make it...heading back to Cleveland to see the fam. Have a good one.

No excuse, I'm five minutes away. See you there.

Cool!! Glad you'll be joining us :cool:

Sure wish I could make it...heading back to Cleveland to see the fam. Have a good one.

Bummer, hope to see you at the next one.

count me in please, i cant wait to meet some way of lifers

You got it!! :thumb:

Will be there this time! Been awhile since I've made it to a Suds-n-Grub!:beer:

It'll be good to see you again :beer:

Just so that this one doesn't get lost, we do have a San Diego Suds-n-Grub planned for this coming Thursday - I do hope to see you all out there :beer:

I am officially out of this one. My Little League team has made it to the Semi Finals and we play Thursday night. Should see you all at the next one.

I am officially out of this one. My Little League team has made it to the Semi Finals and we play Thursday night. Should see you all at the next one.

Bummer that you won't be making it but congrats to your team making it to the semi finals. :thumb:

Bummer you won't make it. Where do you guys usually play at? Ecke field or somewhere else?

Bummer you won't make it. Where do you guys usually play at? Ecke field or somewhere else?

We play at Park Dale Lane Elementary we are Encinitas National Little League. Encinitas Little League plays at Ecke. Just east of my restaurant in the residential area.

We play at Park Dale Lane Elementary we are Encinitas National Little League. Encinitas Little League plays at Ecke. Just east of my restaurant in the residential area.

Oh nice! I must be showing my age, haha. When I played little league ecke was about all there was in town (before they built the fancy sports park). Hope to see you at the next one!

Top Bottom