San Diego County MAY Suds-n-Grub @ The Lost Abbey - Thursday, May 30th @ 6:00pm

Nice way to end a work day. Good to see everyone and nice Jeps to boot! Killer food, killer company, next to going on runs does it get any better?

Nice way to end a work day. Good to see everyone and nice Jeps to boot! Killer food, killer company, next to going on runs does it get any better?

X2 on that! Was really cool to meet some good people over a couple of tasty IPA's last night! We enjoyed talking to you all and checking out some sweet hardware.

Wes & Kim

Had a nice time meeting a few of you! Nice jeeps! And my beer was yummy, but I could of used another! :beer:

It was great seeing all of you last night and meeting a few new faces especially Linebacker who came out all the way from Phoenix to join us :thumb: Looking forward to doing this again soon :yup:

It was great seeing all of you last night and meeting a few new faces especially Linebacker who came out all the way from Phoenix to join us :thumb: Looking forward to doing this again soon :yup:

Didn't get a chance to meet him. Got talking with Brian about crazy rubicon trips. :cheesy:

I had a great time last night as usual!

Many thanks to Cindy and Eddie for making us feel right at home. A few thoughts:
1. Never should have parked next to Dave's way built out JK. Our bone stock JKUR finally got its name because of it: "Pipsqueak"!
2. The next time we see Moochie the first round's on us.
3. Being from Colorado I've always felt their brewing skills were at the top. After sampling several San Diego County brews last weekend, I may have to rethink that.
4. We'll do it again. Cheers!

Many thanks to Cindy and Eddie for making us feel right at home. A few thoughts:
1. Never should have parked next to Dave's way built out JK. Our bone stock JKUR finally got its name because of it: "Pipsqueak"!
2. The next time we see Moochie the first round's on us.
3. Being from Colorado I've always felt their brewing skills were at the top. After sampling several San Diego County brews last weekend, I may have to rethink that.
4. We'll do it again. Cheers!

It was great that you were able to join us last week and glad to hear you had a good time. I do hope this won't be the last time we hook up with you and your wife :cool:

It was nice talking with everyone. Looking forward to pizza port in a couple weeks. Hopefully by then my rear bumper will be here and installed and my transmission woes will be a thing of the past!

Top Bottom