San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Green Flash Brewing Co. - Thursday, April 18th

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I wish I was closer to you guys. You have tons of S&G's. There arent too many Jeeps in this small town..

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

TheLloyd

Green flash rocks! The Hop Head Red is a big winner! Sadly, it is my sons bday and he has a baseball game that day! So I will be enjoying cheap pizza and really bad cake! Maybe someday The Public House will make the list?

Brankz

I'm calling sick to my job lol the prob is that my boss has a jk to . So it will be funny if he sees me there

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count us in!!! As long as I can leave work early but it shouldn't be a prob. :beer:

Cool! Didn't get a chance to talk to you much at the last one being that you were at the other end of the table but, look forward to seeing you this time around :thumb:

I'm calling sick to my job lol the prob is that my boss has a jk to . So it will be funny if he sees me there

LOL!! We'll pretend we don't know you :D

Brankz

Well, I'll go ahead and add you to the maybe list then and will hope that you can make it out :yup:

LOL!! Sorry, this is just a friendly get together and I'd hate to think I need to bribe people with prizes to get them to come :crazyeyes:

Awesome!! :thumb:

It was a joke lol I'm in 100% first round of beer on me lol

Top Bottom