San Diego County Suds-n-Grub @ Green Flash Brewing Co. - Thursday, April 18th

big rick

Really enjoyed meeting everyone tonight. Got a lot of good info about where to take my mods next...I gotta do some upgrading! It was embarrassing parking in the same lot as some of those rigs! To quote the great Wayne and Garth, "I'm not worthy!" Ha! See you all next time.

Big Rick

Moochie

Really enjoyed meeting everyone tonight. Got a lot of good info about where to take my mods next...I gotta do some upgrading! It was embarrassing parking in the same lot as some of those rigs! To quote the great Wayne and Garth, "I'm not worthy!" Ha! See you all next time.

Big Rick

It was good meeting you too Big Rick! All our Jeeps started out as young ones. It's fun to watch em grow.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well that was fun!! Thanks to everyone who joined us last night, we had a great time with all of you and look forward to doing it again soon :beer:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
it was nice hanging out and meeting new friends! :thumb: Like Moochie said, we all started out stock and built from there. I am just glad to be able to pass on my build β€œmistakes” to help others plan their builds.:yup:
It was a really fun night and for those that missed it, come on up to OC next Thursday!

Top Bottom