Scott's build of a CJ7

GraniteCrystal

I showed my wife a few pics of Scramblers and she really liked the idea of extra room, maybe even a 3rd row. So, looks like that may be an option now. I still don't like the truck look with the stubby hard top, but open air and soft top look pretty good to me.

WJCO

Meme King
I showed my wife a few pics of Scramblers and she really liked the idea of extra room, maybe even a 3rd row. So, looks like that may be an option now. I still don't like the truck look with the stubby hard top, but open air and soft top look pretty good to me.

The Scramblers are awesome, but man they prices are $$$$$$$.

wjtstudios

Hooked

I have seen a couple of them with a third row at the CJ8 events here in Michigan. A couple of custom brackets and a flip up seat, it doesn't look to difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple from my private stash of pics. The red one is just super clean and the other one is a special decal package and is a much older model (also a CJ-5 obviously) The other cool thing is how good it looks with no flares. That 5 is about what I'm looking to build after the JK is paid off.

tedge1.jpg
1c9f5c765e9824377b0c4ebca4f6c6dc.jpg

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple from my private stash of pics. The red one is just super clean and the other one is a special decal package and is a much older model (also a CJ-5 obviously) The other cool thing is how good it looks with no flares. That 5 is about what I'm looking to build after the JK is paid off.

View attachment 265842
View attachment 265843
The one with the decal package was called a super jeep i think? There was also a red white and blue one if i remmber right.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom