See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

So to set the story straight, Eddie did NOT sign up on that new forum.

One of the IP addresses of the FAKE Wayalife account over on that forum belongs to Mattfl who is a member here.
View attachment 155641View attachment 155642

Trust me when I say that nobody here (besides Mattfl) are bored enough to make a fake Wayalife account and troll other forums.

Funny thing is, seems like plenty of other forums users and moderators have come here to stir up shit. :cheesy: LOSERS

Good job frank!! I was really wanting someone to look it up and prove it wrong. Didn't seem right at all.

So- can you tell if this mattfl is a member on their forum?

So to set the story straight, Eddie did NOT sign up on that new forum.

One of the IP addresses of the FAKE Wayalife account over on that forum belongs to Mattfl who is a member here.
View attachment 155641View attachment 155642

Trust me when I say that nobody here (besides Mattfl) are bored enough to make a fake Wayalife account and troll other forums.

Funny thing is, seems like plenty of other forums users and moderators have come here to stir up shit. :cheesy: LOSERS

That's awesome, good work Frank! How did you find the ip address from the other forum or did I read it wrong?

Good job frank!! I was really wanting someone to look it up and prove it wrong. Didn't seem right at all.

So- can you tell if this mattfl is a member on their forum?

I don't have access to their forum and don't really care to based upon the way they've been running it thus far.

That's awesome, good work Frank! How did you find the ip address from the other forum or did I read it wrong?

Ridgerunner (Leroy) sent it to me to since its his forum and he has access to that information. All I did was cross reference the IP addresses here and came up with mattfl. There is one that is yet to be accounted for though.

If it was my forum, I would personally dispel any rumor that would potentially create a perception that there is bad blood between the forums. Like running IP checks and then posting the info that it IS NOT EDDIE. But that's just me. For the record, there is NO BAD BLOOD, I just personally do not agree with how they are running things. They obviously feel the same about this place, but to each their own.

I don't have access to their forum and don't really care to based upon the way they've been running it thus far.

Ridgerunner (Leroy) sent it to me to since its his forum and he has access to that information. All I did was cross reference the IP addresses here and came up with mattfl. There is one that is yet to be accounted for though.

If it was my forum, I would personally dispel any rumor that would potentially create a perception that there is bad blood between the forums. Like running IP checks and then posting the info that it IS NOT EDDIE. But that's just me. For the record, there is NO BAD BLOOD, I just personally do not agree with how they are running things. They obviously feel the same about this place, but to each their own.

Handled and said very well! :thumbup:

What? How does Obama have anything to do with asshats being asshats? Keep stirring the pot man...

Obama supporters (not all) drink up everything he pours into their glass (provided by Obama himself along with their cell phone)...same thing with the trolls/WAL-haters. They're all asshats.

What? How does Obama have anything to do with asshats being asshats? Keep stirring the pot man...

If you're on crack, you can use some kind of circular "logic" to blame it all on Obama.

And I'm not an Obama defender. Just observing some of the hater tactics on politics, as well as haters who come here to rag on a forum they never had to join if they hate it so much.

For the record I don't care one way or another about politics...

I really like the Chewbacca riding the squirl btw

Ridge and canvas was very active, and good members here. In fact canvas told me what I need to do so people would not think I was just trolling, wonder what drove them away but hope they found a place they like, saying that so far this forum and Eddie have been nothing but cool to me.

I'm guessing at this point they are realizing that while a noble thought.... It's pretty tough to have a drama free forum on the interwebs :yup:

NoDrama-1.jpg

If only it was that simple....

Top Bottom