See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

thardy

Banned
Asking someone to take a different forum sticker off their rig is just ridiculous. What are we, 5?

Personally I don't know how people can be active in more than one forum.

Tl/dr. You're not welcome here. Log off and go to your new forum.

So they asked you to take your Wayalife banner off? Say it isn't so!??

Wow. So now they are soliciting members from this forum, then asking them to disassociate themselves with THIS forum? That is unacceptable.

I know I'm not one who should comment on grammar, but how did you two make it though that? I thought I had learned to read Brankz but I failed on that one...:thinking:

Asking someone to take a different forum sticker off their rig is just ridiculous. What are we, 5?

Personally I don't know how people can be active in more than one forum.

For a long time I was active both here and on JK-F. I still visit there every once in awhile. I am also on Freaks as it is OH based, but I am rarely there and only have a few posts.

By far... most of my time is here.

thardy

Banned
I know I'm not one who should comment on grammar, but how did you two make it though that? I thought I had learned to read Brankz but I failed on that one...:thinking:

There have been a few of his rants in this thread that have been more than painful.

Panda

I don't know if you call it an invite but I was texted a link to this new forum and clicked on it, the first thing I read was a thread indirectly bashing this forum, just had to laugh, no drama huh? Grow up guys and good luck with your new forum :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Check out the email I just got....

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 11:14 AM
To: eddie@wayalife.com
Subject: Welcome to ?!

Dear eddieWOL,

Thanks for registering at "Seeing through the koolaid forum"! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best, "Seeing through the koolaid forum"

How much of a pathetic loser does one have to be to stoop to the level of signing me up on their own forum using my email address. The least the could have done was use the same moniker that I've been using for the last 20 years :naw:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:cheesy: Check out the email I just got....

How much of a pathetic loser does one have to be to stoop to the level of signing me up on their own forum using my email. The least the could have done was use the same moniker that I've been using for the last 20 years :naw:

Are you Freaking kidding me? Someone signed you up there? Classic, no doubt that they are lurking here (WAVE) and thought it would be funny.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok. It appears someone has signed you up a few times and is trying to pass themselves off as you.

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 11.37.15 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 11.37.35 AM.jpg

It appears that at least Albino Lizard has a brain on his shoulders.

thardy

Banned
It looks like someone signed up as "Wayalife" and started to troll them. Then created another one as EddieWOL when the first one was banned.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Now, if they have any balls, they will do an IP search on the person who is pretending to be Eddie and call the person out.

Brankz

....... Here is when he invite me ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437764427.023650.jpg
That was before I knew he walk away from ways ( I was away for some time)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437764466.504590.jpg

Top Bottom