See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was excited last night to get a text almost immediately after this thread revival. But then became saddened. Apparently I'm NOT invited. 😢😢😢

View attachment 155569

So much hate, yet they can't pull themselves away from here.

They must really like the videos. 😂😂

So they leave to start there own forum yet they keep coming back to peek in and see what's going on here. Lol!

Since he doesn't like drama I bet he is quick to delete threads and drop the ban hammer or people.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was excited last night to get a text almost immediately after this thread revival. But then became saddened. Apparently I'm NOT invited. 

View attachment 155569

So much hate, yet they can't pull themselves away from here.

They must really like the videos. 

:cheesy: Wow, you got one from him too?? For someone who claims to hate drama so much, I find it odd how he's so good at creating so much of it. :thinking:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just don't get why canvas would leave here, create his own forum then come back here. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

thardy

Banned
He is just a "mod" and not the "admin" as I was educated by said "admin".

Yeah I don't think canvas actually started it. Looks like some other former WAL members are the admins. More power to them. If they don't like it here I wouldn't want them here anyway.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't get why canvas would leave here, create his own forum then come back here. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. I honestly don't know what I've ever done to Canvas to make him go out and start a forum of his own. If I recall, the last time I heard from him, he wanted to know why I made 10frank9 and MR.Ty a moderator. Whatever the case might be, I wish him the best of luck - just be nice if he'd just leave, stay off of my forum and stick to soliciting people by text.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie, atleast they took partial advice from you and started their own thread. I guess all the other stuff you said droned out in the process lol

Hey Eddie, atleast they took partial advice from you and started their own thread. I guess all the other stuff you said droned out in the process lol

I'm not sure what transpired that caused these guys to go and start their own gig. Honestly, I'm not sure I care.... Eddie has told many people that if they were not happy with WAL to either find another or go start their own forum. (I think many have taken this comment as condescending, and perhaps it has had a pinch of sarcasm, but I've always read it quite literally.) At first, I liked that these guys quietly left and did just that. This said, I think it is in very poor taste to recruit on any other forum, let alone the one you left out of distaste.

After-all, how will your environment ever be different if it's comprised of the same elements? To be fair though, I don't know what their forum is and have never visited it. I have seen the FB page and thought it contained as much, if not more drama and left.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I honestly don't know what I've ever done to Canvas to make him go out and start a forum of his own. If I recall, the last time I heard from him, he wanted to know why I made 10frank9 and MR.Ty a moderator. Whatever the case might be, I wish him the best of luck - just be nice if he'd just leave, stay off of my forum and stick to soliciting people by text.

Funny he congratulated me, but I never heard a word from him otherwise.

Lee on the other hand didn't even invite me to his forum :sadface: Why not?

Oh yeah Lee texts me as well and was quick to try and say we are intimidated my his forum. I don't give a shit. Like Eddie always encourages, you don't like it here, start your own. They did, good for them. Just don't try and START some sort of rift that doesn't exist. WE DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I went back and read. View attachment 155558
How about you stop participating like you said you were going too, for the "reasons" you know about.

I'm just catching up on this. First, I don't give two shits if someone wants to be a part of another forum instead of this one. To each their own.

Second, I don't give two shits if someone wants to try to start their own forum. Eddie regularly tells people to build their own house if they don't like this one. (We've been down those roads before, and know exactly what they look like. It looks a lot like a fat, slow toad trying to hop across a busy road. The toad inevitably gets squished by its own ego in believing it can make it across the road.)

I DO give plenty of shits about people bad mouthing us on other forums then coming back here and acting nice. I also give two shits about people coming here only to further their "status" somewhere else, and about people trying to take something they have not earned.

So, with that said, bye bye Brankz. You are no longer welcome here in my book.

Brankz

I'm just catching up on this. First, I don't give two shits if someone wants to be a part of another forum instead of this one. To each their own.

Second, I don't give two shits if someone wants to try to start their own forum. Eddie regularly tells people to build their own house if they don't like this one. (We've been down those roads before, and know exactly what they look like. It looks a lot like a fat, slow toad trying to hop across a busy road. The toad inevitably gets squished by its own ego in believing it can make it across the road.)

I DO give plenty of shits about people bad mouthing us on other forums then coming back here and acting nice. I also give two shits about people coming here only to further their "status" somewhere else, and about people trying to take something they have not earned.

So, with that said, bye bye Brankz. You are no longer welcome here in my book.

Like I say I will not be here like before ( I was here way to much time even all of you told me that)

You just say you don't care if someone go to other forum( heck it's a free country I can be in as many forums I want, this is not a gang)

If you think I'm doing something wrong to wayalife your wrong go to that forum and read my 10 post I did I never talk shit about waya go to their Facebook crap and read what I post ( I will never talk shit about wayalife I will never take off the banner, even when they told me to do so)
So I don't know why y'all got upset with me, I never revive this thread some other guy did I just reply that canvas is not part of wayalife no more that he made he's own forum
( canvas Facebook me and ask me to join he's private Facebook page by that time I had to idea he and the tracker guy walk from wayalife) so I joined

I never really knew why he walk out of wayalife Never ask

Than some people start saying I'm acting stupid to make traffic to he's forum
I don't even talked to no one there just posted some random shit cause canvas told me that I haven been in he's forum for some time ( he's been pretty cool with me since day one)

just please let it go cause I don't know why most of you go off on me for no reason in my opinion

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Like I say I will not be here like before ( I was here way to much time even all of you told me that)

You just say you don't care if someone go to other forum( heck it's a free country I can be in as many forums I want, this is not a gang)

If you think I'm doing something wrong to wayalife your wrong go to that forum and read my 10 post I did I never talk shit about waya go to their Facebook crap and read what I post ( I will never talk shit about wayalife I will never take off the banner, even when they told me to do so)
So I don't know why y'all got upset with me, I never revive this thread some other guy did I just reply that canvas is not part of wayalife no more that he made he's own forum
( canvas Facebook me and ask me to join he's private Facebook page by that time I had to idea he and the tracker guy walk from wayalife) so I joined

I don't even talked to no one there just posted some random shit cause canvas told me that I haven been in he's forum for some time ( he's been pretty cool with me since day one)

just please let it go cause I don't know why most of you go off on me for no reason in my opinion

Tl/dr. You're not welcome here. Log off and go to your new forum.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

So they asked you to take your Wayalife banner off? Say it isn't so!??

Wow. So now they are soliciting members from this forum, then asking them to disassociate themselves with THIS forum? That is unacceptable.

Top Bottom