See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

Rccrwlr

No but you deliberately revive a thread from someone that you know is over starting something competitive. Why bump this thread? Why not post over there when you see the age of this thread and he's a mod over there? What exactly is your purpose?

I will even edit my comment. You didn't bump this thread JK-John-e did but you started asking all kinds of stupid questions about what happened when you know he's a mod over there. Are you trying to bring something back so you can sound like you know what's up?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I never heard of jk jonn e. Looks like he's private messaging. So let me get this straight. He's a mod at another forum? Shouldn't he be over there instead of here pm'ing people?

thardy

Banned
U just fraying to start shit with me cause I never say I don't know nothing about he's forum only thing I say is I really don't know why he left

But ok lets stop now thanks bye

This might be one of the hardest things I've ever attempted to read. Mother of God.

Rccrwlr

No let's keep going brankz. Please tell us more about how much you know about jake and his new forum

^^^this. This is the point. People come to WAL all the time. Looking to get a tid bit of information on something stupid so they can go back to a forum and feel like a bad ass. Just go back and stay!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Request for traffic (just so everyone knows what's up and I'm not talking out my ass
View attachment 155552 .

:cheesy: What the hell is this?? He saw past the "Koolaid", logged off, deleted WAYALIFE, started a forum of his own and is now going around throwing us under the bus while soliciting members by text? :crazyeyes:

Gee, I kind of have to wonder how many other people got texts like this. :thinking:

Brankz

See Past the Koolaid - open text solicitation

I went back and read. View attachment 155558
How about you stop participating like you said you were going too, for the "reasons" you know about.

Why you all acting like lil girls just let it go

And I can say whatever I like
I have my reasons but I let it go cause for few people in this forum I will not quit wayalife

Ok now let it go
And stop no trying to start nothing I'm not the one that start posting in this thread I just respond to that guy questing about canvas

And say that is looking awesome ( assuming it for the previews pictures )

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy: What the hell is this?? He saw past the "Koolaid", logged off, deleted WAYALIFE, started a forum of his own and is now going around throwing us under the bus while soliciting members by text? :crazyeyes:

Gee, I kind of have to wonder how many other people got texts like this. :thinking:

I'm sure that there are tons of people who got text messages and even PM's from his trying to solicit then to his new site

Rccrwlr

I have my reasons but I let it go cause for few people I will not quit ways

Ok now let it go
And stop no trying to start nothing I'm not the one that start posting in this thread I just respond to that guy questing about canvas

No we won't let it go. Why don't you go be happy about leaving you're old forum and stay over there.

Actually a question before you go. How come you can't use proper English here but you post over there was quite nicely stated?

thardy

Banned

I have my reasons but I let it go cause for few people in this forum I will not quit wayalife

Ok now let it go

Really? We know you have issues typing in English, do you have trouble comprehending it too? If you can't see why people would have a problem with things that have happened on this thread, you really are dense.

Brankz

No we won't let it go. Why don't you go be happy about leaving you're old forum and stay over there.

Actually a question before you go. How come you can't use proper English here but you post over there was quite nicely stated?

Lmao are you serious saying why here my spelling sucks and in my 10 or 7 posters over there my spelling is better? Come on bro just stop and let it go I don't want to start nothing on wayalife just stop

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer

Ok now let it go

Quit participating here and go to your new forum. Be a man of your word for once in your life.

Brankz

See Past the Koolaid - open text solicitation

Really? We know you have issues typing in English, do you have trouble comprehending it too? If you can't see why people would have a problem with things that have happened on this thread, you really are dense.

Not on this thread about some stuff but forget about it

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked

I'm sure that there are tons of people who got text messages and even PM's from his trying to solicit then to his new site

I was excited last night to get a text almost immediately after this thread revival. But then became saddened. Apparently I'm NOT invited. 😢😢😢

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437750229.074851.jpg

So much hate, yet they can't pull themselves away from here.

They must really like the videos. 😂😂

Top Bottom