See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That's cool Branks. You post that same selfie of you in the rain in 3 different threads over there too?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jake, Will, Howard, Canvas... who are we talking about again and why? :naw:

Hey Brankz, if this Jake guy has his own forum, do us all a favor and go talk about him there.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Never say I seen new pics, I just say that camp canvas it's looking awesome

How do you know it's looking awesome if you haven't seen pics :thinking: I know you didn't drive there cause you would drive down the street for free parts

Rccrwlr

Lol... I'm confuse now are you been sarcastic or you really want to know?

Dude you're just being stupid. You go over there and post the same things here and you act dumb like you don't know the difference between forums. What kind of shit you trying to start over here?

Rccrwlr

No let's keep going brankz. Please tell us more about how much you know about jake and his new forum

Lol... I'm confuse now are you been sarcastic or you really want to know?

Ya please tell us how much you are enjoying posting twice as much of your shit.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437744976.119623.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437744989.708964.jpg .

Those guys are hitting everyone one up for traffic and you come over her with this stupid stuff acting like you don't know what's going on? #notfunnyanymore

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Request for traffic (just so everyone knows what's up and I'm not talking out my ass

Wow he is really reaching out and stretching to pull people away from here. He must really want the traffic so he can be some competition.

Brankz

Camp Canvas

Ya please tell us how much you are enjoying posting twice as much of your shit.
View attachment 155547 .
View attachment 155548 .

Those guys are hitting everyone one up for traffic and you come over her with this stupid stuff acting like you don't know what's going on? #notfunnyanymore

Look my post over there I have like 10 in 3 weeks

And I also make post other shit in other forums what's the problem and I'm not trying to make traffic to no one

Rccrwlr

Look my post over there I have like 10 in 3 weeks

And I also make post other shit in other forums what's the problem and I'm not trying to make traffic to no one

No but you deliberately revive a thread from someone that you know is over starting something competitive. Why bump this thread? Why not post over there when you see the age of this thread and he's a mod over there? What exactly is your purpose?

Brankz

No but you deliberately revive a thread from someone that you know is over starting something competitive. Why bump this thread? Why not post over there when you see the age of this thread and he's a mod over there? What exactly is your purpose?

Go back and read wasn't me

Brankz

See Past the Koolaid - open text solicitation

Dude you're just being stupid. You go over there and post the same things here and you act dumb like you don't know the difference between forums. What kind of shit you trying to start over here?

U just trying to start shit with me I never, I don't know nothing about he's forum only thing I say is I really don't know why he left

But ok lets stop now thanks bye

Last edited:
Top Bottom