See Past the Koolaid - Who else got an open text solicitation?

Panda

I don't know if you call it an invite but I was texted a link to this new forum and clicked on it, the first thing I read was a thread indirectly bashing this forum, just had to laugh, no drama huh? Grow up guys and good luck with your new forum :crazyeyes:

Funny since I posted this I've got some nice texts from the admin of the new "no drama" forum :cheesy: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437785785.105278.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Funny since I posted this I've got some nice texts from the admin of the new "no drama" forum :cheesy: View attachment 155696

Not to worry rob. You are more than safe here. I'd like to think those here are friends or becoming friends the more we all wheel together. Case in point the latest Rubicon trip.

What's funny is the WAL rejects they have popping up and the bad mouthing has started on the "no drama" site.

Guess the goal is a FAIL.

With all the butt hurt folks there, its only a matter of time before they implode on each other.

OJK12

Wow, just wow. I've been wondering why I haven't seen Ridge post in a while. That's just unbelievable, he's going on in his forum trashing people here but wants no drama there?! I think he's in for a rude awakening of what it's like to have to deal with all the trolls and losers Eddie does. I bet if his forum survives that he will find himself doing exactly the things he says he left this one for. I think Eddie handles the losers and trash talkers as well as anyone can because really is there a good way to handle them? Good for them to start their own forum if they so choose but to recruit/steal members from here while requiring them to remove their banners and decals and disown this forum that they were once a big part of is not just wrong it's about as literal to backstabbing as one can get without an actual knife. Low just low!

Panda

Panda don't mind him, no guilt trips here. I enjoy your company both on and off the forum. :cheers:

Not to worry rob. You are more than safe here. I'd like to think those here are friends or becoming friends the more we all wheel together. Case in point the latest Rubicon trip.

What's funny is the WAL rejects they have popping up and the bad mouthing has started on the "no drama" site.

Guess the goal is a FAIL.

With all the butt hurt folks there, its only a matter of time before they implode on each other.

Thank you guys, :thumb: he doesn't bother me, I think it's hilarious, I lost my respect for him a while back :yup:
I'm tempted to post this whole text convo up its hilarious! He's still texting me :cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thank you guys, :thumb: he doesn't bother me, I think it's hilarious, I lost my respect for him a while back :yup:
I'm tempted to post this whole text convo up its hilarious! He's still texting me :cheesy:

Lol love you Rob! Post it up bro! Share the hilarity with us all

sean.m.adams33

Please share the pandemic.....

See what I did there?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

1437788690822.jpg ............

JAGS

Hooked

Is he texting who he's appointed next to play the part of "Eddie oh" on the the no drama forum. Lmao.

dillard09

Panda, I have never meet ya but from what i have seen you do for others in here you are a stand-up guy! An asset to Wayalife.

Grubbicon

He probably needs someone to work on his Jeep lol. By the way if your ever in Georgia I can find something for you to do.

YoungFire

Ok sooo people are crazy. (Not that I claim sanity) ..

I'm not on enough to have a drink and follow the show in its entirety, but the scenes I do catch are usually just comical.

With that being said, I Will take actually wheeling/camping/sightseeing/hanging out with all my WAL friends -new and old, east west and in between- anyyydayyy over trying to follow the online squabble either!

And for panda - ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437789589.159266.jpg

Panda

Panda, I have never meet ya but from what i have seen you do for others in here you are a stand-up guy! An asset to Wayalife.
Thank you sir :thumb:
He probably needs someone to work on his Jeep lol. By the way if your ever in Georgia I can find something for you to do.
I'd love to come visit some day :yup:

I'm not on enough to have a drink and follow the show in its entirety, but the scenes I do catch are usually just comical.

With that being said, I Will take actually wheeling/camping/sightseeing/hanging out with all my WAL friends -new and old, east west and in between- anyyydayyy over trying to follow the online squabble either!

And for panda - View attachment 155710

YES!!!! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ridge and canvas was very active, and good members here. In fact canvas told me what I need to do so people would not think I was just trolling, wonder what drove them away but hope they found a place they like, saying that so far this forum and Eddie have been nothing but cool to me.

I'm curious what made them leave? I never saw anything from them that made me believe they were done here?

You and me both. I honestly have ZERO idea what happened to these guys and even did a search to see if there was ever a time when I might have done or said something to either of them to get them all butthurt. I came up with NOTHING and would challenge you to do the same search. Like I said before, one of the last times I spoke to Canvas directly, it was by PM and he was asking me why I picked MR.Ty and 10frank9 as moderators. Before that, he had sent me an o-ring kit from PSC that I needed but never asked him for his help. As GCM 2 stated, he's even gone so far as to make and send out custom lanyards to me and a wooden desk name stand. There was once a long time ago when he went off the deep end as you can see here...

I do not ask for thanks for my service. I serve because I can and want to. Being in the military is an honor and not just a job or a paycheck. I was raised to say your are welcome when someone says thank you reguardless of what it is for. I too have had family members and friends who have served and I thank them every chance I get. I also thank the verterans and those who are on active duty in the forum. Why, becuase with out their sacrifice to their families and friends we would not have the opportunity to live in the greatest nation in the world.

With this being said, I shall log off and find a new home where freedom of speach is still available and giving ones thoughts are taken for just that. Thoughts and not looking for hands outs.

WAYALIFE,
Peace Out.

If you see a 2011 Black JKUS in Jacksonville with WAYALIFE on the windshield wave. Oh wait I am looking for someone to be nice to me.

http://wayalife.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=132170

But of course, his beef was with OverlanderJK and he later came back to apologize.

As far as Lee goes, I've sold him a t-case in the past, met him in person and I thought we got along well. Guess the joke was on me :idontknow:

Wow, just wow. I've been wondering why I haven't seen Ridge post in a while. That's just unbelievable, he's going on in his forum trashing people here but wants no drama there?! I think he's in for a rude awakening of what it's like to have to deal with all the trolls and losers Eddie does. I bet if his forum survives that he will find himself doing exactly the things he says he left this one for. I think Eddie handles the losers and trash talkers as well as anyone can because really is there a good way to handle them? Good for them to start their own forum if they so choose but to recruit/steal members from here while requiring them to remove their banners and decals and disown this forum that they were once a big part of is not just wrong it's about as literal to backstabbing as one can get without an actual knife. Low just low!

Like you, all this is news to me but really, I'm happy that he's found the will to start his own forum and I sincerely wish him the best of luck. Be nice if he would refrain from recruiting members from this forum but honestly, if anyone wants to follow his lead, I would encourage them to do just that.

Hey Julie, I hope your travels are going well, that your rear drive shaft is holding up and that you haven't been having any other Jeep related issues. Can't wait to see you and Andrew again :cool:

And by popular demand..

Wow.... just wow. Thanks for sharing that with us. I had no idea there was so much venom brewing in that guy.

That being said, I just wanted to say again how much I appreciate your help on the Rubicon. It was great to wheel and camp with you and I hope we can do it again soon :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, this thread is sure bizarre. I just received an email from CanvasJK a few days ago and have received a couple from him since he stopped participating here. I must say it is all kind of surprising since the guy went above and beyond to make a few of members here some pretty cool personalized lanyards for our jeeps with both our jeep name on onside and the wayalife logo on the other. I will say CanvasJK never did solicit me to visit or join another forum.

Kind of disappointing to see someone conduct such trivial behavior on another forum after being such a stand up guy here.

Honestly, I am just as surprised by all this as anyone. If I did something to step on his toes, I am completely unaware of it and really, at this point and time, couldn't care less what his reasons for leaving are. I sincerely hope he's found what he's been looking for and wish him the best.

So to set the story straight, Eddie did NOT sign up on that new forum.

One of the IP addresses of the FAKE Wayalife account over on that forum belongs to Mattfl who is a member here.
View attachment 155641 View attachment 155642

Trust me when I say that nobody here (besides Mattfl) are bored enough to make a fake Wayalife account and troll other forums.

Funny thing is, seems like plenty of other forums users and moderators have come here to stir up shit. :cheesy: LOSERS

Thanks for the detective work and shedding some light on this nonsense. Not that I have anything to prove to anyone but I think any reasonable person should know full well that I would NEVER sign up on another forum let alone to troll it.

YoungFire

Hey Julie, I hope your travels are going well, that your rear drive shaft is holding up and that you haven't been having any other Jeep related issues. Can't wait to see you and Andrew again :cool:

That being said, I just wanted to say again how much I appreciate your help on the Rubicon. It was great to wheel and camp with you and I hope we can do it again soon :yup:
^-- I second this on Panda :)

So far so good, thanks Eddie! Really just that minor issue that Andrew had fixed in no time! Almost through Tennessee, got reacquainted with humidity -bleh- and got back into our own timezone, gotta love this time traveling! Couple more stops and due back to Boston Sunday!

Top Bottom