Seriously you guys know you are the laughing stock of the jeep world right?

I started following this as I will be upgrading soon also.
However, an axle wizard chimed in and basically said everyone was lazy and stupid for buying an already built 44 and we should all buy junkyard 60s and watch YouTube.
Riiiiiight. All the while, mudding up a thread that would have answered questions that TONS of people often have.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Dynatrac ProRock 44 or G2 Core 44?

Will complain about the cost of a PR44 and then pay for one of those Angry bird unibrow grilles.

Ddays

Hooked
Dickhead. So now you can't win the 44 vs 60 argument and now you try to throw EVO under the bus?

Ddays

Hooked
You are a 13 year old girl apparently. Site seems to be full of them.

That and PR leg humpers, therin lies the real problem.

suggest anything that does not have E-V-O water jetted into it or a PR label and the 13 year old girls come out.

Hi girls! Your dads around anywhere?

Y'know, I used to wonder why the MODs would jump on the figurative throats of some people on here at first but after being here a while I get it. You had 4 posts in over a year and now you come out & try to be a badass talking about 44's being a waste of money. Fuck off. The OP asked about 44's and he got lots of good answers until YOU jumped in here and shit all over the thread blabbing about your 60's. You poked the bear asshole now you can't bitch about getting bit.

Jackal01

suggest anything that does not have E-V-O water jetted into it or a PR label and the 13 year old girls come out.

You're the only one acting like an immature 13 year old.

Nobody wants you here. Go away.

thardy

Banned
What in the actual fuck? I don't get on the forum all day and this is the reading I get to go through?

Dave22, are you now going to tell us about how your MetalCloak suspension "changed the game"?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Feel free to pull your panties out of your sandy vag and open your eyes. I'll try to help you out one more time.

Your post had nothing to do with the OPs question. You are being singled out because of it. Your assumptions are based in ignorance.

Dickhead. So now you can't win the 44 vs 60 argument and now you try to throw EVO under the bus?
Yea so, what hes saying is because the majority of people arent suggesting the brand hes running, we must all be children.

Attachments

• 1452904855546.jpg
    1452904855546.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 312

thardy

Banned
Yea so, what hes saying is because the majority of people arent suggesting the brand hes running, we must all be children.

The best part is that he doesn't actually have them. Well, according to his welcome post, since that is all of his contribution to the forum.

JeepFan

Hooked
Seriously! Dave22 and Blk hulk. Why not go wheeling instead of wasting time on WAL? Take some pics of your way cool adventure and post pics on WAL to show us all how bad ass you both are.

Did you guys join WAL to get into a debate about fuxking axles? There are folks on here that know way more about Jeeps than you could ever know so you might want to take some notes.

Sorry, I've been drinking. Long ass week in IT.

turbineguy

Dude. I'm not a regular. I'm not a Dynatrac fanboy, as I run a Currie rear axle. I will probably buy Mopar 60s in the future, though if I win the lottery it's PR XD60s all around. I don't have a single item of Evo on my jeep.

He asked about Core 44 vs Prorock 44. I only commented initially because I have a PR44 front which I use the f out of.

You derailed it by saying he should watch the Internet and build 60s?

What am I missing?

Dave22

LOSER
guy at work bought a jk, was enthralled with the WAY OF LIFE forum
I told him to keep to pirate 4x4 but he insisted you guys were the REAL DEAL.

i told him if I even mentioned any thing but evo or dynatrac I'd get a whole slew of leg humpers on me.

Leg hump away boys.

i won an extra 20 bucks , because I did not even mention a competing brand as a recommendation.

Insert clever emogie here

Bye girls

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

i told him if I even mentioned any thing but evo or dynatrac I'd get a whole slew of leg humpers on me.

Leg hump away boys.

i won an extra 20 bucks , because I did not even mention a competing brand as a recommendation.

Bye girls

Congrats! You found what you came for. Now go be the hero the other forums need.

dwvninety

Leg hump away boys.

Bye girls

Bye and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Loser.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Leg hump away boys.

Bye girls

And again, so that everyone reading this understands, you were only called out because you posted about something that has NOTHING to do with the original poster's question.

Bye princess!

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Leg hump away boys.

Bye girls

You won $20?

Is this comment meant to suggest you intentionally derailed a legit thread with your dumb shit to prove some kind of point about members being PR fanboys? Maybe that's it, and you're not really just an asshole that got butt hurt when nobody else thought your idea was cool.

Ddays

Hooked
You won $20?

Is this comment meant to suggest you intentionally derailed a legit thread with your dumb shit to prove some kind of point about members being PR fanboys? Maybe that's it, and you're not really just an asshole that got butt hurt when nobody else thought your idea was cool.

You beat me to the same conclusion!

Dickhead22 it is you that is the laughingstock here! :cheesy:
You just proved what a piece of shit you are by admitting that you went out of your way to incite everyone to win $20.
You must be really proud of yourself. Now you can crawl back to your nice little basement hideout little man. Maybe ask mommy for some
warm milk & cookies to celebrate your victory :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Leg hump away boys.

What?? You mean to tell me you're from Pirate4x4 and came on here with an agenda to prove your co-worker was somehow wrong???? Say it isn't so!! :crazyeyes:

So you say but, since you seemed to have missed it, the only one being laughed at here is you. :yup:

Top Bottom