Seriously you guys know you are the laughing stock of the jeep world right?

WJCO

Meme King
why go 60? because you can get more for less. This is a difficult concept for some to grasp we will give them time...

Yep. Great concept. Someone beat you to it though:
walmart-logo.gif

You are a 13 year old girl apparently. Site seems to be full of them.

That and PR leg humpers, therin lies the real problem.

suggest anything that does not have E-V-O water jetted into it or a PR label and the 13 year old girls come out.

Hi girls! Your dads around anywhere?

Good comeback. Deeply hurt.

You poked the bear asshole now you can't bitch about getting bit.

^Now that's funny.

guy at work bought a jk, was enthralled with the WAY OF LIFE forum
I told him to keep to pirate 4x4 but he insisted you guys were the REAL DEAL.

i told him if I even mentioned any thing but evo or dynatrac I'd get a whole slew of leg humpers on me.

Leg hump away boys.

i won an extra 20 bucks , because I did not even mention a competing brand as a recommendation.

^So you've made your contribution to the forum then.......

welcome-to-wal.jpg

Its sad that the hi-lite of this guys friday night is trolling a forum to supposedly win a bet with his buddy.
Im super jealous

JAGS

Hooked
Seriously! Dave22 and Blk hulk. Why not go wheeling instead of wasting time on WAL? Take some pics of your way cool adventure and post pics on WAL to show us all how bad ass you both are.

Did you guys join WAL to get into a debate about fuxking axles? There are folks on here that know way more about Jeeps than you could ever know so you might want to take some notes.

Sorry, I've been drinking. Long ass week in IT.

This is your best post EVER. Welcome to Wayalife. Lol. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Man, I was reading this thread earlier at work. Just came across it and all hell broke loose. Always the same troll lingo. Get a life people.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
This is your best post EVER. Welcome to Wayalife. Lol. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Man, I was reading this thread earlier at work. Just came across it and all hell broke loose. Always the same troll lingo. Get a life people.

No shit!!

You know the guys a Dickhole when you get tony pissed off!

5280Sapper

His was pretty entertaining to read!!! Thanks guys for the great fuckery!! I will remember to not set myself up for any bring like this!! Hahahaha

Its sad that the hi-lite of this guys friday night is trolling a forum to supposedly win a bet with his buddy.
Im super jealous

I'd bet a large sum of money that no such bet ever existed and the "buddy" is fictional as well. It was the only way he could try and save face after you all made him look like an idiot! Lol

Jknewbi

guy at work bought a jk, was enthralled with the WAY OF LIFE forum
I told him to keep to pirate 4x4 but he insisted you guys were the REAL DEAL.

i told him if I even mentioned any thing but evo or dynatrac I'd get a whole slew of leg humpers on me.

Leg hump away boys.

i won an extra 20 bucks , because I did not even mention a competing brand as a recommendation.

Insert clever emogie here

Seriously you guys know you are the laughing stock of the jeep world right?

Bye girls

So what your saying is you purposely came here with an agenda to troll and be an ass. Wish I had time in my life to do useless, pointless things such as you.... Oh wait no I don't...

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Seriously! Dave22 and Blk hulk. Why not go wheeling instead of wasting time on WAL? Take some pics of your way cool adventure and post pics on WAL to show us all how bad ass you both are.

Did you guys join WAL to get into a debate about fuxking axles? There are folks on here that know way more about Jeeps than you could ever know so you might want to take some notes.

Win for uncle T!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: I don't know how I missed this last night! Maybe it was because it's so not like you to chime in on a thread like this. That being said, you definitely need to drink and post more often :yup: :D

No shit!!

You know the guys a Dickhole when you get tony pissed off!

LOL!! Seriously :crazyeyes:

kfchris

this is some solid gold silliness here. I'd make the Farva meme but frankly don't feel like it, I did search and no-one has made it yet tho.

Top Bottom