Share your Molle storage ideas or mods for your JK/JKU

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey Sharkey,
The pack you have does it accept an hydration bladder? I did find one like yours and did not specify.

Yes, it will. I use a water bottle though (in a molle bottle holder attached to one side of the bag).

If you look at the pack description you can see it has a 9.5 x 9 pouch compatible with 1 liter bladders.

Last edited:

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Really like the drop down table idea with bags attached......but already have this and for now it does the job well (smittybilt)
image.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Yes, it will. I use a water bottle though (in a molle bottle holder attached to one side of the bag).

If you look at the pack description you can see it has a 9.5 x 9 pouch compatible with 1 liter bladders.

Thanks Brother!

Really like the drop down table idea with bags attached......but already have this and for now it does the job well (smittybilt)
View attachment 187949

I was going to get that too, I do like it. After seeing Sharkeys set up I am really digging it and will modify for that.

BANSHEE13

I have all Maxpedition stuff and one of those fancy folding tables like Sharkey. The center bag in this pic is a Smittybuilt small bag. I usually swap out the center bag with a Maxpedition 4 mag carrier and can use remote control battery straps to secure a BUG on the top of the table.

As far as bags, stick with a slinger. The "murse" is just funny looking, even for a tactical man purse :bleh:
View attachment 187757
Looks awesome! Where did you get that table from?

Jackal01

Here are some things I can attach to the molle's when I am not hiking. Great for my camera and other stuff.

I know I am gonna catch some shit due to the first one looking like a purse. However, I am calling it a manly purse.

View attachment 187737

I have the 5.11 version of this, PUSH pack I think? I call it my "zombie bag" for two reasons: it's my small BOB and it has a Zombie Hunter patch.

No shame here.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've almost ordered one of these so many times. But always feared they would make a bunch of racket when cruising on the trail.
Any thoughts 樂

Not even a peep. I was driving about 40 mph on a typical rutted/washboard fire road today. No sound at all.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I had purchased a Smittybilt rear seat cover with Molle attachments. I know most do not like Smittybilt, but it does serve my purpose and am happy with the product. Really like the idea and want to add other things. I have been lurking at the Army Surplus stores when I come across them for ideas. Anybody want to show off their mods with different Molle or military style systems please do.

View attachment 187714

Would like to modify the overhead one when I get and mount a CB

View attachment 187715

I was just looking at videos on youtube and found this company that makes MOLLE products for JKs.

http://www.retrofitoffroad.com/shop...15/2-door-jk-wrangler-molle-bar-kit-hard-top/

http://www.retrofitoffroad.com/shop...oor-jku-jeep-wrangler-molle-bar-kit-soft-top/

Might be something you can use.

Top Bottom