Share your Molle storage ideas or mods for your JK/JKU

Sharkey

Word Ninja
My Bartact seat covers will be here Monday, maybe Saturday. I'm stoked. Haven't found many bags I like. Other than a rip away med kit I'm thinking of sticking with Bartact bags for uniformity.

Ah, actually. I have a molle tool bag I'll be attaching to the tailgate. Pics coming soon!

I'm jealous. I've been on the phone all day with FedEx and they can't seem to find my seat covers that were delivered here to the Reno FedEx facility on Saturday. Seriously, how the eff can they lose a box in their own facility for six days. Bartact shipped them out right away so it isn't their fault...FedEx sucks donkey dicks!!!

WJCO

Meme King
I'm jealous. I've been on the phone all day with FedEx and they can't seem to find my seat covers that were delivered here to the Reno FedEx facility on Saturday. Seriously, how the eff can they lose a box in their own facility for six days. Bartact shipped them out right away so it isn't their fault...FedEx sucks donkey dicks!!!

Sorry dude. That's frustrating. More so when it's Jeep parts.

Amick218

Banned

Really? Wtf! Man I would be pissed. Sorry bro, keep me updated lol. Mine were pushed back from Friday to Monday delivery, and I was so looking forward to installing them this weekend. Bartact has been awesome to deal with, and the shipped mine out the next day.

Evil

Don't feel bad, UPS lost my wheels. This has been going on for over a month now. How the hell do you loose 5 big ass 30 lb boxes???????

Evil

They were drop shipped directly from Method so Im thinking they were drop kicked right off their dock and sold for crack. :thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck!!! It took me about two months to get my shit from a supplier. They kept sending back stating my address was wrong. It kept arriving and staying at Post Office for a few days then sent back. Fourth time was the charm!!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So I personally went to FedEx today. Because the purchase was through Amazon, the shipping address had the word Amazon on it above my name and work address. Apparently, a snafu caused my box and several others to end up on a trailer destined for an Amazon distribution center in Reno. Of course, FedEx can't yet confirm their suspicion because the Amazon trailers aren't unpacked for a while and none of the Amazon boxes are individually scanned.

Long story shorter, FedEx screwed the pooch and may never find my delivery.

All of that said, Bartact has been exceptional. If FedEx hasn't resolved the matter by Tuesday, Bartact will ship me new covers and initiate a claim for non-delivery against FedEx on their end. Here's the downside (there always is one), the rear seat covers are on back order so it will be a while before I get one. None of that is Bartact's fault though, and I give them big props for how they have handled the situation on their end.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So I personally went to FedEx today. Because the purchase was through Amazon, the shipping address had the word Amazon on it above my name and work address. Apparently, a snafu caused my box and several others to end up on a trailer destined for an Amazon distribution center in Reno. Of course, FedEx can't yet confirm their suspicion because the Amazon trailers aren't unpacked for a while and none of the Amazon boxes are individually scanned.

Long story shorter, FedEx screwed the pooch and may never find my delivery.

All of that said, Bartact has been exceptional. If FedEx hasn't resolved the matter by Tuesday, Bartact will ship me new covers and initiate a claim for non-delivery against FedEx on their end. Here's the downside (there always is one), the rear seat covers are on back order so it will be a while before I get one. None of that is Bartact's fault though, and I give them big props for how they have handled the situation on their end.

I have dealt with Bartact quite a bit back when they were Trek Armour and currently. I have always experienced great customer service from them and will be once again using some of their products on my new build. Great American company IMO.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
FedEx "found" my seat covers and delivered them today. Only had time to get the fronts installed. I need to mess around with setups, but here is one possibility for my bag using quick release molle buckles. Probably a little too much weight but I may do something similar with a smaller bag.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459831586.657552.jpg

(Cue the zombie/apocalypse/prepper comments from Overlander and MTG). ;)

zimm

Caught the Bug
I have bartacts- great covers. I can't really use the Molle because I have 2 seatkickers in back (kids in booster seats) and I also fold down the rear seats for hauling stuff so nothing on the rears either. I did manage to get a first aid kit strapped to the side of the passenger seat- but the center console lid hits when opening.

I'll add another vote for maxpedition brand stuff- killer pouches. 5.11 rush is one of the best Molle packs I've ever used. I have a 12 and 24 and been all over the world with them.

I'm looking into the spring tail stuff. I really like that tail gate and the side racks too. Anyone else running the ride racks?

I'd hate to loose my rear storage though- I fit my kid's 50cc dirtbike in the back a few days ago.

View attachment 196396

WJCO

Meme King
FedEx "found" my seat covers and delivered them today. Only had time to get the fronts installed. I need to mess around with setups, but here is one possibility for my bag using quick release molle buckles. Probably a little too much weight but I may do something similar with a smaller bag.

View attachment 196365

(Cue the zombie/apocalypse/prepper comments from Overlander and MTG). ;)

That looks bad ass.

Top Bottom