Share your Molle storage ideas or mods for your JK/JKU

Tnlrat37

I have the Trek Armor seat covers and sunshade, theres more Molle than you can possibly use on them. Believe it or not this is my favorite mod I made for my Jeep so far, they are a better look than factory and came with pouches in front and back of the seats. I get compliments all the time on them, they are pricey though, I bought them off CL for half off, barely used. They changed their name to Bartact.

seat covers 1.jpg seat covers 2.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Bartact-BTJKS...e=UTF8&qid=1456709299&sr=1-2&keywords=bartact

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have the Trek Armor seat covers and sunshade, theres more Molle than you can possibly use on them. Believe it or not this is my favorite mod I made for my Jeep so far, they are a better look than factory and came with pouches in front and back of the seats. I get compliments all the time on them, they are pricey though, I bought them off CL for half off, barely used. They changed their name to Bartact.

View attachment 190586 View attachment 190587

http://www.amazon.com/Bartact-BTJKS...e=UTF8&qid=1456709299&sr=1-2&keywords=bartact

Very bad ass!

Dingers

Springtail MPAC tailgate table w/molle storage

image.jpg Installed my Springtail solutions MPAC this afternoon. The MPAC was well packaged and included all parts, plus some extra blind inserts, which I'm sure I'll need the next time I take off and reinstall the table.

Installation was a snap for the most part. In an effort not to break the blind inserts, I didn't spread the inserts enough so some ran a bit when I started the screws. After getting the blind inserts in the right place, the screws bit easily and installation was complete.

DoC at Springtail Solutions was easy to communicate with. He was prompt responding to emails and to shipping my MPAC.

Really happy wth the additional storage space and work surface the MPAC provides. Factor in the molle storage space from my TrekArmor seats and I'm set for the foreseeable future.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:

Evil

View attachment 192313 Installed my Springtail solutions MPAC this afternoon. The MPAC was well packaged and included all parts, plus some extra blind inserts, which I'm sure I'll need the next time I take off and reinstall the table.

Installation was a snap for the most part. In an effort not to break the blind inserts, I didn't spread the inserts enough so some ran a bit when I started the screws. After getting the blind inserts in the right place, the screws bit easily and installation was complete.

DoC at Springtail Solutions was easy to communicate with. He was prompt responding to emails and to shipping my MPAC.

Really happy wth the additional storage space and work surface the MPAC provides. Factor in the molle storage space from my TrekArmor seats and I'm set for the foreseeable future.

Are you trying to get that 15 bucks :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bumping this thread. My Bartact seat covers should be here tomorrow or Friday (would have been here on Monday were it not for the weird snow storm we got). I have picked up some odds and ends to mount a variety of gear to the seats. Hopefully I can get them installed before the weekend camping trip. If I do, I'll post some pics.

Last edited:

Evil

Sharkey,

Give up the fit and install details. I was looking at a set for the front seats being I had a thread rip out on my passenger seat. :mad:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sharkey,

Give up the fit and install details. I was looking at a set for the front seats being I had a thread rip out on my passenger seat. :mad:

Will do. I've installed a set on an '08 JKUR. Fit and finish was great but they are tight getting on. I ripped part of the back seat cover (my fault because I started pulling from the molle) but was able to stitch it up with heavyweight thread.

mastrcruse

Perfect example where someone needs to be called out. Sorry for the derail Sharkey but this one has to be posted.

Do you even know what they are talking about? Have you purchased anything from Springtail? If so, you should share. I haven't seen anything new for WJ's unless you've purchased some of their molle packs in which I'm interested in buying more so interested in what your thoughts are on their other packs.

I had the DS/PS cubby and the table and they have been awesome. Dingers was right, the communication is awesome and the product is great too. I had to give up the side pieces due to my cage but the table is still silent. I liked the side pieces even more than the table since you could put so much stuff on them.

By the way, I purchased mine more than a year ago so no $15 dollars for me.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Are you trying to get that 15 bucks :crazyeyes:

No kidding. Nice self-serving first post.

$15 & adding value to the thread for anyone considering table storage solution.

No way, a second post!?!? Who is going to pay you $15 for this one?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you even know what they are talking about?

Didn't take too much brain power to figure it out. See above posts.

Have you purchased anything from Springtail? If so, you should share. I haven't seen anything new for WJ's unless you've purchased some of their molle packs in which I'm interested in buying more so interested in what your thoughts are on their other packs.

I had the DS/PS cubby and the table and they have been awesome. Dingers was right, the communication is awesome and the product is great too. I had to give up the side pieces due to my cage but the table is still silent. I liked the side pieces even more than the table since you could put so much stuff on them.

I have not. But my post wasn't in regards to the products. It was in regards to Dingers being a member here since September, and agreeing to the rules which he supposedly read, and his first post coming forth months later so he could gain something for himself in the name of supposedly 'contributing to the forum.' The rules are pretty clear about that.

As far as the product itself, great to hear it's working out for you. Thanks for sharing that. With that being said, I am entertaining the idea of a Rock Hard Cage for my WJ and adding a lot of this kind of sotarge stuff.

By the way, I purchased mine more than a year ago so no $15 dollars for me.

Sorry to hear that.

toxicwaste29

There is a guy on eBay (forget his name) he sells tons of different molle attachment items

Edit: just briefly looked it up. It's alanjk427. I've never bought from him so can't vouch for the quality or customer service

Amick218

Banned
My Bartact seat covers will be here Monday, maybe Saturday. I'm stoked. Haven't found many bags I like. Other than a rip away med kit I'm thinking of sticking with Bartact bags for uniformity.

Ah, actually. I have a molle tool bag I'll be attaching to the tailgate. Pics coming soon!

Top Bottom