SHOW us the SNOW!!

Zachp28

Jonas has already started hitting Richmond! Probably 2 and a half inches in just an hour and some change.

dchotrod

We've got about 10" or so here in Asheville(This pic was about 3 hours ago). Gonna head out & play here in a little while. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453494289.946617.jpg

Zachp28

Time to get busy livin'!

Attachments

• 1453502642752.jpg
    1453502642752.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 1453502667879.jpg
    1453502667879.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 151

KYJeff

Snowing here in Danville, KY. Decided to play on my father in laws farm. This is my first Jeep, the family and I had a blast!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453505449.864493.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I would instantly get pulled over around here if I turned on my 50" bar lol...not to mention, blinded from all the light reflecting off the snow right back at me lol.

I used mine recently on a snowy foggy night with no cars around to try and help visibility and to test it out of course. It doesn't help. Like you said, it makes it worse.

Zachp28

I used mine recently on a snowy foggy night with no cars around to try and help visibility and to test it out of course. It doesn't help. Like you said, it makes it worse.

I just used it for the photo... and on a side road to feel like i was going star wars warp speed haha.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Lights down low work wonders during blizzards. My yellow HIDs and 10" LED bar in my bumper are all I run during a snow storm.....no headlights, MUCH MUCH better visibility because you don't get the reflection back into your windshield.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I would instantly get pulled over around here if I turned on my 50" bar lol...not to mention, blinded from all the light reflecting off the snow right back at me lol.

During day light hours I consistently see trucks, jeeps etc running with their damn light bar(s) on. Gotta justify the purchase some how. :rolleyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Amber covers help defuse the light a lot and they help cut thru fog and such. That's why on some of the past jkx's they were a requirement

WJCO

Meme King
Lights down low work wonders during blizzards. My yellow HIDs and 10" LED bar in my bumper are all I run during a snow storm.....no headlights, MUCH MUCH better visibility because you don't get the reflection back into your windshield.

Amber covers help defuse the light a lot and they help cut thru fog and such. That's why on some of the past jkx's they were a requirement

Good to know. Something to add to my wish list. :D

Siebermd

During day light hours I consistently see trucks, jeeps etc running with their damn light bar(s) on. Gotta justify the purchase some how. :rolleyes:

I see them frequently on Shore drive in the mornings... How are folks getting away with it? Its very annoying. Flashing my brights doesn't seem to get the point across that you are blinding on coming traffic.

Top Bottom