SHOW us the SNOW!!

sunnysideup

Oh wow, that’s a ways from me. Maybe I’ll have to take a camping trip there this summer

If you do, I'll give you some great locations... there are a number of caves you can enter ,lots of tepee rings, fossils, wild horses, jeep trails, old cabins, forest and desert... You could easily spend 4 or 5 days and have a great time! There are black bears, mountain lions, coyotes, deer... and views you don't see anywhere else in the state.

Jsouder53

Hooked
If you do, I'll give you some great locations... there are a number of caves you can enter ,lots of tepee rings, fossils, wild horses, jeep trails, old cabins, forest and desert... You could easily spend 4 or 5 days and have a great time! There are black bears, mountain lions, coyotes, deer... and views you don't see anywhere else in the state.

Definitely on the list for this summer! Sounds awesome [emoji106] I’ll probably do a long weekend or 2 at some point

Wow, nice of them to ask me if they could use the footage - NOT [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Total bullshit. Being that I live local to them and run into them on the trail constantly I’m not surprised.

We’ll see if this stirs the pot a little IMG_7942.jpg

Top Bottom