SHOW us the SNOW!!

boostdtalon

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454288839.190488.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454288855.242434.jpg

Went up to Evans Creek last weekend with a co worker. Had a blast. Only vehicle that made it further than us was a JKU that dug himself out and kept going.

Sessoms14X

We got about 15 inches in the Sioux City area yesterday so I went to mess around in it and ended up getting stuck lol, 1454544973105.jpg the snow was up to my door handle in this ditch and I had to be pulled out. Other than that it was fun. 1454544988511.jpg 1454545000840.jpg

tsweet

Sessoms14X

We were part of that blizzard and only ended up getting like 4 inches in Sioux Falls. Real bummer, as he whole city had practically shut down for nothing.

View attachment 185840

Yeah there was a very small amount of places that were open yesterday in Sioux City. I know they closed the interstate from here up to there. I went out yesterday to play around but I couldn't see 10 ft infront of me so I waited till today. I'll be up to sioux falls on Saturday. I'd love to check out your jeep!!

tsweet

SHO us the SNO!!

Yeah there was a very small amount of places that were open yesterday in Sioux City. I know they closed the interstate from here up to there. I went out yesterday to play around but I couldn't see 10 ft infront of me so I waited till today. I'll be up to sioux falls on Saturday. I'd love to check out your jeep!!

Just shot you a PM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom