18.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 1375203419008.jpg
    1375203419008.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 180

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seems to be quite a collection of these forming recently. :shock:

Not really. Some of them were the same trolls, others like this guy are most likely friends with them and of course, there have been some who ended up apologizing and came back.

View attachment 42106

I met Wol once and he reminded me of someone but I wasn't sure until now! This is you isn't it?

Nah, Showroom knows everything and he said that I was just a douche who needed to get a life. If I really wanted to be cool, I would need to spend time on an internet forum that I couldn't stand so that I could preach about how it should be run. :yup:

FallonJeeper

And... surprise "Showroom has not made any friends yet ".

Just sayin' ;o)

LOL but then, again, "Your friends list is empty " is my friend status. :wings:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Maybe his screen name should be Showass... Just sayin.

I really don't understand some people.. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They're everywhere! :cheesy:

View attachment 42116

:cheesy: That's pretty funny :clap2:

And... surprise "Showroom has not made any friends yet ".

Just sayin' ;o)

LOL but then, again, "Your friends list is empty " is my friend status. :wings:

HA! I just sent you a friend request :D

Maybe his screen name should be Showass... Just sayin.

I really don't understand some people.. :crazyeyes:

eh, what's their to understand. It's the internet and there are plenty of guys living in their mom's basement who now have a voice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Showroom, you finally leave or just talking to your buddies about what to say next. I see that you're in AZ, please say hello to our good friend TacPen because nobody is a better rocket surgeon than he and Phillip AZ because paratroopers stay longer :thumb:

NY1982JK

Hey Showroom, you finally leave or just talking to your buddies about what to say next. I see that you're in AZ, please say hello to our good friend TacPen because nobody is a better rocket surgeon than he and Phillip AZ because paratroopers stay longer :thumb:
Keep it dry...
imagesCA7RB0AL.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This thread is awesome. Thanks for the shout out showroom!

You've been wheeling for 20 years so I am guessing your like mid 40's to 50's which would be a hell of a lot older then me but you act like a 10 year old.

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

FallonJeeper

Actually,
I've found this to be the most user friendly forum. Try asking for advice on Pirate or the Rockgods and see the kinds of friendly responses you get.

I've been wheeling for 34 years, how old does that make me? ;o)

Last edited:

FrankenJeeper

This is, in my opinion, the most friendly forum I've been on or visited. If you need help or advice, you get it, not belittled for having to ask a "common question." There's many folks on here who have much more wheeling experience than I, and have tan many more products than I, so I am open to all advice. Thanks WOL for the friendly environment here, and I'm proud to say I'm part of the WAYALIFE family!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

This thread is awesome. Thanks for the shout out showroom!

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

Viewer warning!!! Subject might be inappropriate for some men. Subject is known to wear nothing, not even a LoinCloth!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom