Showroom Showing His Support and Love for Wayoflife

FallonJeeper

But truthfully, the technology just keeps getting better. Back in the old days, body lifts and if you were lucky enough to find a suspension lift you were doing pretty good.

I wish we had the great products that have been researched and developed today, back when I started wheeling.

It's great that we have you guys testing and proving these products out on the trail and providing the great feed back to the rest of us.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So you're having trouble fitting in everywhere, who'd of thought?

:cheesy:

This thread is awesome. Thanks for the shout out showroom!

You've been wheeling for 20 years so I am guessing your like mid 40's to 50's which would be a hell of a lot older then me but you act like a 10 year old.

When you come out to a suds n grub be sure to stop by the 2 door dozer sport JK and I can meet you. Although I might be too scared to talk shit. :eek:

Can I hide behind you :D

This is, in my opinion, the most friendly forum I've been on or visited. If you need help or advice, you get it, not belittled for having to ask a "common question." There's many folks on here who have much more wheeling experience than I, and have tan many more products than I, so I am open to all advice. Thanks WOL for the friendly environment here, and I'm proud to say I'm part of the WAYALIFE family!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just keepin it real. Thanks for your support :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
But truthfully, the technology just keeps getting better. Back in the old days, body lifts and if you were lucky enough to find a suspension lift you were doing pretty good.

I wish we had the great products that have been researched and developed today, back when I started wheeling.

It's great that we have you guys testing and proving these products out on the trail and providing the great feed back to the rest of us.

What's wrong with sky high body lifts, lift shackels and 2 dozen shocks complete with color matched shock boots :idontknow:

945403_10151592521944635_455599180_n.jpg

Thanks for posting this up Rancho :)

FallonJeeper

What's wrong with sky high body lifts, lift shackels and 2 dozen shocks complete with color matched shock boots :idontknow:

Yeah, yeah, there wasn't anything wrong with it back then. Nothing wrong with mullet hair either. ;o)

It's amazing that thing moved at all. And no sway bar?

Last edited:

munstie

Eddie it's a good thing you started this in a new thread to sift thru all the shit. :D

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

munstie

Wait.... I'm Asian? :shock:

Does that mean you're riding on my bandwagon? :D

Oh great now I'm labeled:eek:,if agreeing with you on an inferior product is jumping on a bandwagon I guess I'm riding it into the sunset. Just as long as we're not following someone with a T.F. carrier.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Showroom

Hey Showroom, you finally leave or just talking to your buddies about what to say next. I see that you're in AZ, please say hello to our good friend TacPen because nobody is a better rocket surgeon than he and Phillip AZ because paratroopers stay longer :thumb:

Still here just had better things to do for a while.
And you don't sound like a douch? If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly but I'm sure many others are thinking it. U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Your mom had you take out the trash? :idontknow:

And you don't sound like a douch?

Apparently, you've had a lot of experiences with douches and what they sound like. Might want to seek some medical help for that.

If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly...

Well, you're still here supporting my wayoflife. ;)

...but I'm sure many others are thinking it.

:cheesy: You sure are sure about a lot of things aren't you?

U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

And all this time I thought you were taking out your mom's trash. I see now that you were just jerking off while fantasizing about me. I'm so touched :blush:

SDG

Caught the Bug
And you don't sound like a douch? If I'm way off I'll walk away quietly but I'm sure many others are thinking it. U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail. Whatever make u feel better

Hahahaha zing.

Being from az I am sure you are very familiar with Affliction. Probably don't even have the common courtesy to give a guy a reach around.

Honestly, I think Eddie is just very passionate about this whole thing... hence way of life because its more than a hobby to him and many here. He shares his opinion and is blunt, there is enough PC bullshit everywhere else and I think most people appreciate his candid opinion. If you get butthurt easy and don't want people to to give an honest opinion on products this probably isn't the place for you.

As per my life experience, whiney little bitches rarely walk away quietly. But I could be wrong.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
U just sit there in your Afflicted t-shit while your boy friend grabs your ponytail.

For F--k's sake, if you are going to try to take shots at someone at least make sure you get your references correct. It's "Affliction", not "Afflicted". Because I'm such a nice guy, I changed your avatar picture for you to ensure you won't make the mistake a second time. :bleh:

munstie

For F--k's sake, if you are going to try to take shots at someone at least make sure you get your references correct. It's "Affliction", not "Afflicted". Because I'm such a nice guy, I changed your avatar picture for you to ensure you won't make the mistake a second time. :bleh:

Thats some funny shit right there.:cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

:cheesy:!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375214951.383133.jpg

Showroom

Wow so u can just go in and change someone's shit, thank you for that. Just goes to show you I definitely don't know it all, that's not what any of this shit was about.
Opinions are welcome here as long as they are the same as the admin. Heaven forbid you disagree them.
I am a fan of mom jokes but my mom did almost passed away a couple weeks ago so thanks for that. Fuc off faggot

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow so u can just go in and change someone's shit, thank you for that. Just goes to show you I definitely don't know it all, that's not what any of this shit was about.
Opinions are welcome here as long as they are the same as the admin. Heaven forbid you disagree them.
I am a fan of mom jokes but my mom did almost passed away a couple weeks ago so thanks for that. Fuc off faggot

He didnt say anything about your mom laying there or not talking last night, he just said she took out the trash. :idon'tknow:

Top Bottom