Side shot Saturday !

Nice. Love the half doors.:thumb: What did you use to mount up your rotopax? Do you have any photo you could share? Thanks

It’s the Evo tire carrier with their license plate mount in the center is all I used with one lock. I just adjusted it to where the the rotopax meet the tire it bends in slightly in the middle and seems to work fine. Rotopax has a double mounting plate that is designed for this solid long 4 gal tank. I’m out in the desert now I and will try to send pics.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
It’s the Evo tire carrier with their license plate mount in the center is all I used with one lock. I just adjusted it to where the the rotopax meet the tire it bends in slightly in the middle and seems to work fine. Rotopax has a double mounting plate that is designed for this solid long 4 gal tank. I’m out in the desert now I and will try to send pics.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks that was going to be my question, single or double knobs. And how does it do holding with single? Do you know if the rotopax double plate will mount to EVO license plate mount. Sure I could probably drill some more holes if need be. Just want confirmation I'm heading in the right direction. Thanks Enjoy the desert.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Nice! Love them half doors. Any updates on your cj8?

She’s moving, but slow. They put the body on the frame and found out all the body mount holes on the new frame were off by 1/2 or more. Of course we found that out after it was powder coated. But we are past that now. They want to tack the patches in on the frame to make sure everything is perfect when it goes on the frame permanently. Progress, but slow.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom